• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forced Induction FS: Complete bolt-on Vortech Supercharge

This setup was removed in April 2014 and has less than 5k miles. This setup will come with two supercharge pulley - 1) color purple pulley (6 psi) and 2) color grey pulley (10 psi). With a conservative tune on 10 psi with 91 octane, NSX made 405 horse power to the wheel with room to improve for more power.

This set up will still allow you to use the engine bay cover, the aluminum mounting and hardware were professionally designed and manufactured. With that in mind, it allowed the setup to be tucked neatly and nicely to resemble somewhat of a factory look. Overall power gain will vary based on engine condition and tune preference. This setup is a complete retrofit 8 ribbed serpentine belt system to minimize belt slippage as possible.

This setup was removed in April 2014 and will include all of the following parts:
*Vortech Engineering Supercharger
-Stainless steel oil feed line attached to a 3 way street tee (tee to oil pressure switch)
-Stainless steel oil return line
-Drilled and welded oil return tube to oil pan ***EXCHANGE MY OIL PAN FOR YOURS***
*Aluminum mounting plate for supercharger
*Aluminum spacers with nuts and bolts
*Aluminum mounting plate for engine with idler pulley and varies bolts
*Charge pipe (main charge pipe) from supercharger to water cooled intercooler (includes 2 silicon coupler and 4 t-bolt) bend and cured around rear engine bay, wrapped with DEI heat wrap
-will include OE rear bank black plastic injector cover (this piece was trimmed to fit main charge pipe)
*Charge pipe (secondary) from water cooled intercooler to throttle body (includes 2 silicon coupler and 4 t-bolt) wrapped with DEI heat wrap
*Vortech high flow Mondo bypass valve. Flange is welded onto the main charge pipe

*1 color purple - 8 ribbed supercharge pulley
-6 ribbed serpentine belt included for this pulley
*1 color grey, currently mounted onto charger
-8 ribbed serpentine belt included for this pulley
*1 - 8 ribbed alternator pulley
*1 - 8 ribbed crankshaft pulley, still utilizing the 4 ribbed air condition belt

*Bosch electric water pump with relay and relay harness
*Front mount liquid to air heat exchanger with aluminum mounting plate
*Vortech Power Cooled water intercooler 2.5 inch inlet/outlet
*Vortech +/- 2 quarts reservoir with aluminum mounting hardware
*Vortech +/- 4 ounce top off bottle with aluminum mounting hardware

*AEM Engine Management System #30-1042 (color black EMS)
*6 RC Engineering injectors - 1200cc
*Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump
*6 NGK heat range #9 spark plug (recommend replacing)

You will need various length of 5/8 heater hose and hose clamps to complete the water cooled system. I will recommend professional installation.

$6800.00 ship to lower 48 states, paypal only if I ship. Will include insurance, tracking, and signature confirmation.

For those who lived outside the US 48 states, contact me and we can try to work something out.

For members who want to see and pick up the setup in person, I'm located in central California and will only accept CASH for pick up and will lower selling price since I don't have to ship.

PM me for pictures and questions

****BUMP & PRICE LOWERED****

I stop bumping post cause I thought for sure I was going to keep nsx after all and was going to reinstall the vortech. I sold the nsx and now have no use for the set up. All complete as mention in original post, includes oil pan for oil return for charger, recommend professional installation - modification required for proper fitment.

$5000.00 CASH ONLY - LOCAL PICK UP
$5500.00 PAYPAL ONLY - SHIP TO LOWER 48 STATES

Back