• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS/FT: CF Engine Cover, Sorcery Wing, Wheels, swaybar etc.

Bump - Engine cover sold

Up for sale or trade I have:

1. A CF engine cover I made from an OEM part. Would need some clear/gel coating to look perfect, but otherwise looks great. No fitment issues and it weighs next to nothing. Includes the rubber seal and prop rod, although the prop is not mounted at the moment. Sold

2. A Sorcery CF 2 element wing. Only mounted it for fitment once, and it is in perfect condition. Included will be 2 sets of end plates (both pictured below), the 'teardrop' shaped ones that come with it, and a set of CF ones I made to fit it. I will ship this thing, but it will be exspensive to do so, prefer local pickup (SF Bay Area). SOLD

3. (SOLD) 17/18 Silver BBS LM wheels. Excellent condition, and they have 215 and 275mm SO3's still mounted on them (~70% left of the fronts, ~30% rears). Will include 15mm H&R rear spacers. SOLD

4. Misc. stuff: '91 stock rear swaybar, '91 rear valance (berlina black). $200, $100 OBO respectively

Things I am looking for: Prodrive GC-05 or 6, OEM 17/17 7 spokes, Volk TE's or CN's. NSX-R vented hood, CF NSXR wing. Recaro pole position, SPG etc. Please PM or email for info/more pictures.

I prefer paypal (add 3%), and I am verified.

100_0544.jpg

Last edited:
Back