• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forced Induction FS: Garrett GT 30 Turbo Kit

This turbo system was originally designed and prepared by STMPO as a one-off kit. I bought it from a fellow Primer who bought it from the original owner. Neither myself or the second owner have installed this kit. The original owner took it to a shop who did not know how to install it and they ended up cutting the y-pipe. This will require a little fabrication but it shouldn't take much. This is what you get;

* Garrett GT30 Turbo
* Stainless Steel Oil Line with AN fittings
* AGP 38mm Wastegate with an 11 pound spring and two outlet ports
* Choice of RC 440 or RC 550 or RC 750 injectors (all blueprinted by RC)
* All cold side pipes are made by STMPO in aluminum
* Connectors are all silicone
* Turbo XS Manual Boost Controller
* Tial Q Blow Off Valve
* SOS Ash Tray delete Gauge Bracket in black
* Cone Air Filter with STMPO fabricated Shield
* The Charge Pipe that leads to the Throttle Body is incorporated into the Rear Strut Tower Brace and is made of Aluminum. Powder coated Matte Black.
* All hose clamps and tubing is included
* Walbro 255 Fuel Pump (will require filter and wiring harness)

This system is a quick and inexpensive way to get you into the FI crowd. It has everything you need, besides fuel management, to get instant horsepower for the least amount of money. Some exhaust modification will be needed to hook up to the single outlet of the turbo.

I have talked with Ross (STMPO) several times about the design and install, the quality of this build is first class. As to the design, the charge pipe from the turbo goes up the passenger side rear fender, over the fender liner where it attaches to the RTSB through the opening in the engine bay by the fuel filter. Very sleek, stealthy and this RTSB is a piece of art.

I am going in another direction (twin turbos) so I am putting this system up for sale. Looking for $3k plus PayPal fees and shipping. I paid more for this kit just a couple of months ago. If I parted this out I'd make double, so don't make me do it! PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Monthly bump. All of the parts are wrapped up and ready for shipping. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
remember you have a choice of 440, 550 or 750 RC Engineering injectors and this is ready for shipping. Thanks for looking.

You guys are working me! Alright, I'll eat the PayPal fees and shipping to the continental U.S., but would prefer local pick up. Who's in?

Moderators - please lock thread. I'm going to part out this system. Thanks.

Alright, I'm upping the price to $3500. I know I'm crazy, right?

Well, I'm going to include in an AEM F/IC for engine management with software already installed for the NSX and the Boomslang harness all configured for NA2. But wait..... there's more!

I'll also include two (2) SOS secondary O2 extensions and if that is not enough I'll include two (2) mini cats for the secondary O2 sensors!

Brand new we're talking over $1k here. Who wants all these goodies? I'm taking $3500 firm, local pick up preferred. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Back