• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: JVC KD NX-5000 DVD/Navigation/20 GB Hard Drive Head Unit

For sale is a JVC KD-NX5000 DVD/HDD/Navigation system. It has a 3.5” screen and fits into a single DIN opening. It has a detachable faceplate which not many navigation systems have. I have everything that comes in the box including all of the manuals, warranty card, case, remote etc. It has a 20GB hard drive in it so you can load up all of your music. The navigation is upgradeable through the JVC website. If you have computer skills then I’m sure you can find the maps somewhere. I won’t bore you with listing every single spec this deck has. It has everything a proper head unit should have.

I paid $630 for it. I’m looking to get as close to that as possible however, having said that the price is obo. If you have an offer throw it at me; lowballers welcome but I’ll just turn you away. If anyone wants any pictures of anything let me know and I’ll take them for you. The deck will come with a Honda harness but I may have a harness for your car. Ask if you’re interested. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or text message me at 780-709-5247.

Picture431.jpg

Picture430.jpg

Picture429.jpg

Picture427.jpg

Picture426.jpg

Picture425.jpg

Picture424.jpg

Picture423.jpg

Picture422.jpg

Picture420.jpg

Picture401.jpg

Picture400.jpg

I mounted the GPS antenna in the corner of the dash board. I get perfect reception and there are no issues navigating.
Picture389.jpg

Picture388.jpg

This is how a rear view camera looks like on the screen
Picture386.jpg

Picture387.jpg

Picture385.jpg

Picture378.jpg

Picture379.jpg

Picture380.jpg

Picture381.jpg

Picture382.jpg

Picture383.jpg

Picture384.jpg

Picture377.jpg

Picture375.jpg

Now for some videos of the unit.

You can wire it up so it darkens the screen as soon as you turn on the headlights. I’m just turning the headlights on and off in this video.

Same idea here you can wire it up so as soon as you put it into reverse the rear camera turns on.

You can have a woman or man telling you what to do.

The distance counts down as you approach the turn.

You can switch to a top down view if you want.

You can also use it as a speedometer in case yours is broken like mine lol.

You can have the camera on all of the time while driving if you want.

Back