• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior FXMD Widebody Kit. Rare and discontinued!

FXMD body kit for sale

Selling a great piece of NSX history. Rare and discontinued from FXMD their complete widebody kit for the 91-01 Acura/Honda NSX. The same kit as their world famous time attack car piloted by the hot shoe “Stuntman” Billy.

What’s included;
Front bumper w/ quick disconnect latches
Front fenders
Side skirts
Rear quarter panels
Rear bumper
VIS carbon fiber hood (paint matched)
Enkei PF01 with Toyo R888R tires (275 front/ 315 rear)

This kit has already been fitted and painted. Removed because the owner is going a different route with the build. Amazing quality kit, fitment and functionality are unparalleled. Great for any track or show car. Keep the original lines of the NSX while being able to squeeze HUGE rubber underneath. You will not find a more complete and ready to bolt on kit than this.

Pics of the kits fitted to the customer’s car and after removal.
Price as pictured: $9,000 PRICE DROP!!!
Parts are currently located at Applied Motorsports in SoCal (near San Diego).
Potential delivery within CA available
Can ship at buyer’s expense
Please post or DM me with any questions

Attachments

• Done 11.jpeg
    Done 11.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 228
  • Done 10.jpeg
    Done 10.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 223
  • Done 9.jpeg
    Done 9.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 227
  • Done 7.jpeg
    Done 7.jpeg
    329.7 KB · Views: 236
  • Done 1.jpeg
    Done 1.jpeg
    272.3 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_7858.jpeg
    IMG_7858.jpeg
    369.8 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Always loved that kit. If only it wasn’t all the way on the Left Coast. Looks great in black to.

Bought my car sight unseen from track addict. shipping it all the way from CA to NY, no problems at all. trustworthy seller.
Ahhhh you bought Nick Frunzi's previous NSX. Beautiful! My NSX has fond memories/scars on it's front bumper from following him too closely on some local canyons. Happy to see it being enjoyed!

I know, I'm just giving you and Jawn a hard time since Honcho was adamant about posting that piece of paper no matter what, no exceptions... lol. When does iTrader feedback make it's return :D
The piece of paper helps prevent scammers from coming here and stealing the photos then posting photos on FB or other places claiming parts as their own.

I know, I'm just giving you and Jawn a hard time since Honcho was adamant about posting that piece of paper no matter what, no exceptions... lol. When does iTrader feedback make it's return :D
I remain adamant. :) However, based on Billy's post, I assume he has seen the parts in person and is confirming they are actually available.

I remain adamant. :) However, based on Billy's post, I assume he has seen the parts in person and is confirming they are actually available.
This FXMD widebody kit are actually my body panels from the car I bought from Jim Cozzolino, being sold by Track Addict for me, which is the widebody that we used to set all of the time attack records in across the country, so the design/style has some historical NSX relevance as well.

I remember drooling over the red one with the stickers and Carbon hood. I probably still have a poster of that somewhere.

Bought my car sight unseen from track addict. shipping it all the way from CA to NY, no problems at all. trustworthy seller.
HEY! You’re on prime!? Oh man I’m so glad to hear you love your car. I always smile whenever you update me. If I am ever in NY better believe I want to hang out (and grab some delicious east coast food)

Billy needs to sign a panel..

Back