• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gentex Homelink/Temp/Compass/AutoDimming mirrior replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Thanks NSXPrime!

I have a Gentex mirror that I bought 2-3 years ago for my NSX and never installed, it's the top model with all the neat features as seen below.
MSRP: $399
eBay: $279+
My price: PayPal US$200 cash ($206 for credit cards)
Includes domestic (US/48 states) shipping; actual cost to anyone else.

Nathan

http://www.mitocorp.com/homelink-auto-dimming-mirrors.html

Auto Dimming Comp/Temp w/HomeLink - MITO Harness
Part# 50-GENK50A
MSRP $399.00

HomeLink®, developed by Johnson Controls, Inc., the world’s leading supplier of automotive seating and interior systems, has grown to become one of the auto industry’s most recognizable brands. It is currently available as a factory-installed or optional feature on over 140 different vehicles.

Gentex Corporation is the leading manufacturer of auto-dimming rearview mirrors. The company’s mirrors use a combination of sophisticated sensors and electronic circuitry to detect and eliminate the headlight glare from rearward-approaching vehicles. Gentex mirrors are factory installed on millions of new vehicles each year.

Your customers can now enjoy the safety of an auto-dimming mirror and the added convenience of reduced visor clutter, all in one product. HomeLink® auto-dimming mirrors are now available for dealers and distributors through MITO Corporation, the aftermarket distributor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back