• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Go Karting meet - K1 Speed Addison, IL - Sunday, February 16th

Hi Everyone!

It's cold, the cars are stored away so why don't we go go karting again? Chicago Indoor Racing (CIR) is out of business but K1 speed took over the facilities, the karts are now electric but it's still racing.

Sunday, February 16th 4:30-5pm
2381 W Army Trail Road
Addison, IL 60101

This will be a prefect opportunity to see old friends, as well as meet new friends. All current, past and future NSX owners are welcome.

Who is in?

1. Paul (Brylek)

Count me in, Paul and thanks for organizing.

You have 4:30-5:00. Is this the start time? How late will this go? I need to be in bed early on Sundays so it will decide whether I can attend or not.

I cannot make this event.... when is the snow going to melt so we can drive our own "go karts":smile:??

Soon :), do you want to remind yourself what your car war originally designed for?
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/179119-2014-Northwoods-Shelby-Club-Open-Track-Dates

You have 4:30-5:00. Is this the start time? How late will this go? I need to be in bed early on Sundays so it will decide whether I can attend or not.

I will be there at 4, everyone will probably arrive by 4:30-4:45, some of us may need to register and watch the safety video. I guess we will start racing at about 5:30, we should be done by 7, maybe 7:30.

How is the car? Do you think it will be ready for this season?

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it, but maybe next time:)

Hey guys I'm out of town for the weekend so won't be able to join but look forward to the next one.

Jake

I just wanted to say thanks for coming, guys. I had lots of fun and I hope everyone else did, too :).

How about next time we'll go to the Joliet Autobahn CC for outdoor karting?

Here is the picture we took last night:
12592393173_a78ec581bb_b.jpg

high resolution version: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2826/12592393173_d3f31e71f6_o.jpg

Thanks for organizing this event, Paul. It was a terrific way to break up the winter blues with some fellow gear heads and speed demons. Loved it!

-joe

Back