• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gold Coast Concours Benefiting Diabetes Research Institute on September 20, 2015

I chair another group for DRI due to my son being Type 1 Diabetic. We are all looking for a cure but that cost is not going to come from the government. So we must somehow contribute to this in order to find that cure. I've been the chair of DRI's "Carnival for a Cure" since 2007 and we've made over 1 million for this cure.

Looking to find others that might want to support this cause. I've personally have never been to one but heard many here have. Please continue to support this cause.

I'm going to see if I can make it but I might have to work.

Flyer and registration information below. It's only $20 online and $25 on the spot.

Thank you for the support!

https://www.diabetesresearch.org/Gold-Coast-Concours-Registration

goldcoastconcours09202015_zpsqsgwk40f.jpg

Last edited:
Great Mike, I'm going to go then. I will find a way to get out of work regardless. Let's see if we can find a waiting place prior to heading to the show.

Have you register yet?

Anyone else, would love to see a representation of the NSXPrime team! What about the boys from the Bronx? You know who I'm talking about.

Frankie

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I'm taking any donation small or large (anything helps!) via my Paypal account [email protected].

All donation is tax deductible. If you need a receipt, please note that and provide me your full name/full address and I'll be sure to make sure you get a receipt.

Thank you and hopefully you can join us!

Frankie

1. Lamchop168
2. Arista5

Last edited:
I know this was short notice but please help if you can, any amount would help us cure diabetes.

BTW, I'm taking any donation small or large (anything helps!) via my Paypal account [email protected].

All donation is tax deductible. If you need a receipt, please note that and provide me your full name/full address and I'll be sure to make sure you get a receipt.

Thank you and hopefully you can join us!

Frankie

Back