• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain ****GONE**** Main Relay used - likely dead - FREE

****GONE****

FREE

Main relay I found in the garage, likely dead. As I understand it, if you know how to solder, this can be fixed. If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll throw it away.

Just pay shipping, and I'll ship it at my convivence next time I'm at the post office (likely within a week).

Thanks,
- Zishan

Call or text please.... 281-83o-3185

Attachments

• 20230922_140818.jpg
    20230922_140818.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
FREE

Main relay I found in the garage, likely dead. As I understand it, if you know how to solder, this can be fixed. If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll throw it away.

Just pay shipping, and I'll ship it at my convivence next time I'm at the post office (likely within a week).

Thanks,
- Zishan

Call or text please.... 281-83o-3185
Zishan,
Mist likely it can be repaired by a good solder repair. I am not the best, but will gladly take it. I’m in San Diego and it would cost a USPS flat rate small box; somewhere around $6.

Ok, it's yours. PM me your address and I'll get a flat rate box and confirm the shipping costs.

Btw, flat rate from Houston zip (I tried several) to a generic San Diego zip is showing $10.20. With full address, I might be able to get cheaper shipping.

Ok, it's yours. PM me your address and I'll get a flat rate box and confirm the shipping costs.

Btw, flat rate from Houston zip (I tried several) to a generic San Diego zip is showing $10.20. With full address, I might be able to get cheaper shipping.
Zishan,
Mist likely it can be repaired by a good solder repair. I am not the best, but will gladly take it. I’m in San Diego and it would cost a USPS flat rate small box; somewhere around $6.
Small Flat Rates have gone up and are about $10 now

Back