• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

good shop in Sunnyvale CA?

Can anyone recommend a good shop in Sunnyvale CA for Acura and Toyota?

general maintenance etc

Thanks.

My NSX was at Foreign Affair today. They replaced a leaky fitting (new O-ring) on an A/C hose and converted the system to R-134. Blowing 39F out the vent now:biggrin: Very satisfied with their service and communication.

Going in I thought they would have needed the car for a couple of days but they completed the work the same day. They exceeded my expectations.

They even shuttled me to work in the morning.

Speak with Kevin he can address your questions.

Can anyone recommend a good shop in Sunnyvale CA for Acura and Toyota?

general maintenance etc

Thanks.

I would recommend driving up to Redwood City (it just isn't that far from Sunnyvale) and going to Jim Russell, service manager at Hopkins Acura (and a fellow NSX owner). I have been going to him for years, and cannot say enough about how happy I am with his work and knowledge of NSXs. So I bet you would also be quite happy with other Acura work there too, although I have no personal experience with that.

Chip

Thanks for all the reply.

I am looking for good independent shop to do general maintenance (oil change, timing belt etc).

I would recommend driving up to Redwood City (it just isn't that far from Sunnyvale) and going to Jim Russell, service manager at Hopkins Acura (and a fellow NSX owner). I have been going to him for years, and cannot say enough about how happy I am with his work and knowledge of NSXs. So I bet you would also be quite happy with other Acura work there too, although I have no personal experience with that.

Chip

Update: Sadly, Jim Russell has left Hopkins Acura, and will now be working on Jaguars and other British cars in San Jose. :frown:

Back