• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello my Aussie friends. I'm planning a visit from Los Angeles. Looking for parts

RYU

Legendary Member
Patron Supporter
Tech Expert
Hello Gents! (and ladies?)

I'm headed to Sydney for about a week later this month. I am hoping to find some time away from work to purchase NSX parts we don't have for sale here in the US. The problem is, i'm not sure what parts are unique to the Australian car market that is different than what comes OEM in USDM cars. My search online didn't prove all too successful. For example, I believe NSXs sold there are Honda badged (Acura here). Do Australian NSXs have the darker tail lenses like the JDM NSXs do? How about side markers/corner lamps - are they different? It would be nice to bring home a "H" rear taillight assembly or perhaps some other parts most Aussies would take for granted but some of us US folks would think as rather unique (because we're weird like that :))

If you could help me in my education I would very much appreciate it.

Should this search prove to be promising, the next question is how readily available are these parts? I'm not sure how the pricing is over there but it could be possible that i'm better off buying JDM parts from the US due to the price as well.

Also, I don't believe I will have much luggage to bring with me so i'm more than happy to carry onboard smaller items and such for delivery to my NSX brothers down under. Just PM me and we can discuss.

Back