• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ibcool's Seller Will Meet Prime People In Sacremento To Check Car For Me! Help!

Can Someone Please Go To Elk Grove,ca & Drive Nsx? Owner Is Ok To Do It.

I need a big favor, can someone who lives in the Elk Grove, California area please go to check out the 1996 NSX currently listed on Ebay with 90k miles on it, vin # JH4NA1184TT000307? The owner is Daniel Jackson. He says he is active inthe NSX community there and that his vehicle is in excellent condition. Does anyone know the car? Is it in as good shape as he says it in? I am not questioning his integrity, I just would rather have some PRIME members give me a report on the car rather than have to fly to California to check it myself.
He is waiting for someone to call him. His phone number is (916) 705-3566. He would prefer a current NSX owner or adult as he understandably doesn't want some jack who just wants to drive and thrash an NSX to show up at his house.
I would appreciate it if you could call me in Louisiana at 225-907-2252. I have already made the deal on the car and got a great rate of 6.54 for 60 months at Pentagon FCU and will have the check here in Baton Rouge Monday by 10am. That is why it is important for me to get somone over there to check out the car today or tomorrow please. Thanks, Prescott

I went to the BMW dealership here in town and drove a 2000 M5 with 27k miles on it, 400hp, 6 speed. It was just O.K. It did not give me near the excitement that the NSX did. I could have bought the car for $27,500. And I would have definitely bought an extended service contract, even though it was 3 grand. But I know a guy who is a service wrtier for BMW and he told me that BMWs were not built as well as they used to be .

Anyway, "Once an NSX driver, always an NSX driver." The BMW did not give me that visceral feeling that only an NSX driver knows. Sure the M5 is great for my Uncle Jack, but, not for this 46 year old. I am in the car business. There are cars out there that are faster, accelerate better,whatever. But, in my opinion, there is no car that does all the things cars do collectively as well as the NSX. Enough said.

P.S. The Carfax came back clean as a whistle, one owner car. I think that is kind of rare these days as I was the 3rd owner of my last one.

Last edited:
The guy I mentioned in Elk Grove, Ca, Daniel Jackson, will meet some of you guys in Sacramento so you can check out the car for me. His # is 916-705-3566 or 916-683-3566.The car specifics are mentioned in my previous post.
I really would appreciate it if someone would check out the vehicle for me before I send over mad money for a car sight unseen. Please help! My number is 225-907-2252. I will be busy with Church until 1pm Sunday CST. Please advise!

Last edited:
It would be very nice of someone to please, please, if you live in the Sacramento,Ca area to help save me from having to spend 1400 dollars unneccesarily on a roundtrip ticket by doing me the huge favor of meeting this guy at a Denny's or Costco somewhere in the Sacramento area that is CONVENIENT FOR YOU AND PLEASE SPEND TEN MINUTES OF YOUR TIME to check out this car for me.

I do not expect the world to stop turning when I ask it to and know you guys are busy, but, WHEN I LIVED IN THE LAGUNA BEACH AREA, SOMEONE CUT MY TIRES FOR NO REASON, AND I HAPPENED TO BE SHORT ON CASH AT THIS TIME IN MY LIFE. OFFERS OF REAL HELP CAME FROM EVERYWHERE IN THE AREA INCLUDING ONE GENEROUS PRIME GUY FROM RANCO SANTA MARGARITA,CA- WHO OFFERED ME USE OF HIS OEM WHEELS AND TIRES UNTIL I COULD AFFORD NEW TIRES. I QUICKLY FOUND SOME MONEY I HAD STASHED, BUT,MY POINT IS, PRIME MEMBERS CAME OUT OF THE WOODWORK TO TRY AND HELP ME IN MY TIME OF NEED. I KNOW THERE HAS TO BE QUITE A FEW NSX OWNERS IN THAT AREA THAT COULD HELP ME!

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE PRIME COMMUNITY IN THE SACREMENTO AREA? ARE YOU NOT THE COMPASSIONATE GROUP I ONCE KNEW OR DO I HAVE A DICK GROWING OUT OF MY FOREHEAD THAT NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT?

TODAY WOULD BE THE BEST DAY IN THE AFTERNOON. HIS NUMBERS ARE 916-705-3566 AND 916-683-3566. HIS NAME IS DANIEL. HE IS A NICE GUY. SOME OF YOU PROBABLY HAVE MET HIM BEFORE AS HE KNOWS SOME OF YOU.

This guy is willing to drive to Sacremento,Ca. Could someone please call him and meet him right off of the interstate or somewhere easy for you, and just go over the car for me, check for spare , pump, wheel rash, body panel dings, etc, paint surface, condition of seat wear, dash bolster on seat where person gets in and out of car, trunk,engine compartment. Then please go for a drive and tell me what you think. Raise lights on the drive and make sure car is clean as best you can. PLEASE SOMEONE ON PRIME HELP ME. I COULD USE THE $1400 TO SHIP IT HOME. THANKS AGAIN. PRESCOTT 225-907-2252

Easy, you are asking a favor which we are all happy to oblige but tone down the attitude ........... we had a full day event yesterday where almost all tha active members were at Shad's open house for Driving Ambition, check the details here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88119

We know Daniel's car ........... and Daniel is an honorable guy.

He is the original owner and all the records should be available at where he services the car. Even better, if you want to have your mind at ease, pay for an inspection done at either Niello Acura or Driving Ambition.

I apologize for the CAPS and the tone of my last post. I just got up this morning and had seen where like 70 people had looked at my prior post with not one response, and, regrettably, I got spun out.

I hope you guys can forgive me, and, based on what you have posted about Daniel, plus my conversations with him, and the pictures he has posted on the web, I will just buy the car. From what you guys have seen is the car as clean as he says it is? The wheels look awesome.

I am terribly sorry I was unaware of y'alls event yesterday. That probably is why I did not get any responses, or, maybe people are always asking for others to check cars for them with no intention to buy and waste a lot of people in California's time with requests to go look at the cars.

There are probably only 2 or 3 NSXs in the Baton Rouge area-very few. California probably has the most NSXs so you guys must be inundated with requests to go look at cars from people who don't have the means or true intentions of buying a car, thus wasting your precious time. I am truly sorry.I was out of line. I am human, so hopefully you can forgive me.

I probably should have done all of this before I set up financing with Pentagon Fcu (great rate 6.54 for 60 months). I do auto finance for a living and all of my Primary lenders will not finance anything older than a 2000, and the rate goes up as the car gets older, no matter how good your credit is. Plus max term on a 2000 for my lenders is 48 months usually.

Anyway I will have the check tomorrow and I will have this rapped up Tuesday. Thanks, Prescott

Re: Can Someone Please Go To Elk Grove,ca & Drive Nsx? Owner Is Ok To Do It.

I left Daniel a voice message, and will wait for his reply.

Emotions run high when one is chasing a dream car, particularly after weeks, months and for some years of looking for that perfect NSX, and now you are at the brink of getting one (although it appears for you an NSX to replace your totaled one). IBCOOL, I understand your anxiety, but this is the time to practice patience, no matter how nerve racking it gets. If this car is meant to be yours, it will happen.

Good Luck

I just got up this morning and had seen where like 70 people had looked at my prior post with not one response, and, regrettably, I got spun out.

I was one of those who viewed your post, but since I live almost 4 hours away, there was nothing I could do for you. Just because people view your post doesn't mean they are ABLE to help you.

Hope you find "the car" you are looking for.

Back