• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Inner fender liner clips

Anybody know the part number for the Auto Body Clips . Com p/n for the Honda p/n 91545-seo-003 black plastic pin assys. That are 3.50 ea from Honda? They hold the fender liner in place.

Cheers
nigel

That looks like them except the OEM. ones are smooth but who cares. P/N is correct.
The text on the E-Bay site says 10 for $1.99 and if that’s so i’ll buy two boxes for spares and to pay back my friend who lent me some of his to help out.
Do you know if that price is correct?
Cheers
nigel

Clips

Looked further and those are made in China which will do but the last batch I bought was made here in the states and I believe made by the same people that make the OEM ones for Honda here as well.

Cheers
nigel

FWIW I've had a lot of problems with my Auveco fender liner clips. Maybe I just got a bad batch but they don't release properly, the way they are shaped makes it very difficult to press the center in unlike the OEM clips which are very similar but release easily. I found that sticking a sharp pick under the button and popping it up is much more reliable than pushing in but I've still had to drill a few out as well.

Back