• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Installed HiD Kit yesterday

If you are interested in light bars, user AlecFields aka Titan something or other (vendor name) has some great light-bar LED tails for the NSX that he fabricates himself. It seems he could focus his energy on the DRLs next and have a decent-sized audience.

I shipped over a set of bolt-on LED/light bar DRLs- Sylvania OSRAM Light@Day. They are a great product, simple to install, but I decided to go a different route. Will be putting them on the marketplace soon.

There is now a new light-bar product out by Sylvania that I have yet to check out, I just don't recall the name.

Last edited:
If you are interested in light bars, user AlecFields aka Titan something or other (vendor name) has some great light-bar LED tails for the NSX that he fabricates himself. It seems he could focus his energy on the DRLs next and have a decent-sized audience.

I shipped over a set of bolt-on LED/light bar DRLs- Sylvania OSRAM Light@Day. They are a great product, simple to install, but I decided to go a different route. Will be putting them on the marketplace soon.

There is now a new light-bar product out by Sylvania that I have yet to check out, I just don't recall the name.

That'd be great, but in the meantime, I am fine tuning mine...got them to where I really like them today by shaping them and dimming them a bit..

Before...too bright

After ....gave them a wedge shape( ala NSX)

Side by side after doing the driver side first.

I like how it accentuates the awesome lines of the hood and fender.

Last edited:
I've got the tinted Blodisign covers and love them. Yup, it's official, I'm going to order some LED bulbs for the front signal and marker lights. I've been wanting to since I bought the car, just haven't made it a priority, unfortunately.

Last edited:
I've got the tinted Blodisign covers and love them. Yup, it's official, I'm going to order some LED bulbs for the front signal and marker lights. I've been wanting to since I bought the car, just haven't made it a priority, unfortunately.

Which ones? Tinted or clear? Thinking of getting some like I said...can you post some pics please?

I've got the tinted ones - let me see if I can find some decent pictures. It makes the front of the car so much cleaner IMO.

Found some;

1017118_10152230815621995_989018475_n.jpg

1468535_10152230814481995_43964170_n.jpg

944560_196609483832869_609107765_n.jpg

Hope that helps!

Back