• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ipod speakers

folks,

i may have croaked my bose sound dock and, if so, may need a replacement speaker unit. (otoh, i may have croaked the interface on the ipod itself and if so, will need to have it repaired or replace the ipod.)

i'd appreciate your feedback / suggestions for replacement candidates based on your first person experience of speaker / systems with your ipod. primary use is for home office / garage / patio.

thx,
hal

Radio Shack sells a cable to go from your iPod to an Aux imput on the back or sometimes front of your home stereo receiver, or outside mini-stereo or boom box.

I use this cable for the mini-system at our pool and inside on our Lexicon Pre=Amp

Works great, it's inexpensive and the music is played thru your audio system!

Hal,

let me know what you buy, Im looking for something for my office that will run off my I Phone. Nothing crazy expensive I hope.:redface:

I have the Ipod HiFi and it sounds really good. You can see it on the Apple website. Good thing about it is that you can take it anywhere, it either hooks up to your Apple computer or you put batteries and take it to the beach. It comes with different size docks to fit the different Ipods.

Back