• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jan. 18th at Hoehn Acura

Some of you have tried to contact me via email...please try to send it to [email protected] or call me at the office 760-438-9599 or cell phone 858-335-3686. We are a go here at Hoehn Acura for the 18th. We look forward to welcoming all the NSX owners to our dealership. Lunch will be provide by us, all I need to know is time and head count. We can also provide a place for you to park your NSXs.
Hoehn Acura is located at 5565 Paseo Del Norte Carlsbad, CA 92008. We are about 30 mins away from MV Acura.

------------------
Justin at Hoehn Acura/Mercedes Benz/porsche/Audi

we roll at 9am...and should be at Hoehn between 1 and 2pm
smile.gif
aproximately
smile.gif

Count me in. Just picked up a '95 NSX.

Whoops! I meant to say count me in for the meeting at Hoehn Acura.

[This message has been edited by emvanderpol (edited 12 January 2003).]

Is it safe to say you guys will be at Hoehn around 12:30/1PM. And there should be about 20 of you? I need to know time and head count, because I have to provide a budget to my GM.

Anyone not actually driving a NSX will have to park on the street...sorry.

Kidding!

Give me a final count by wednesday.

------------------
Justin at Hoehn Acura/Mercedes Benz/porsche/Audi

Great pics Randy! You always take the best photos!

Thanks to Justin and Hoehn Acura for being great hosts!

As posted on the other thread:
It was great to see and meet a bunch of new NSX'ers and old friends. Unfortunately, I did not bring my NSX. It was at home sick with a dead battery. It was replaced the next morning with a lighter weight Zanardi replacement. The drive by the coast was absolutely perfect. I was dying because my car was at home and it was a perfect day to drive with the top off.
frown.gif

David's (gomaidy's) NSX with his new Taitec Center Exit exhaust was SWEET! Thanks for the ride!!!

Randy's (FuryNSX's) NSX with his new Wings West kit was absolutely stunning! The tweety... err.. nevermind.

It was good to see Gene ("emvanderpol" I think?) back with another NSX!

... and that 2003 Long Beach Blue again... from the SD Auto Show... ahhhhhh... I want it.

Hope to see most of you at the Feb 18th meeting!

From the bone stock '91 red/ black--

Great opening event for my intro to the SoCal NSX scene. Thanks to everyone for answering the newby questions. Hope to see you all after this Iraq situation is over....I am a Marine will be deploying soon to get in the action.

semper fi marine.........and take care of your self.

Originally posted by SmittyCat:
From the bone stock '91 red/ black--

Great opening event for my intro to the SoCal NSX scene. Thanks to everyone for answering the newby questions. Hope to see you all after this Iraq situation is over....I am a Marine will be deploying soon to get in the action.

Back