• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JDMDREAMS.NET October 14th Meet/BBQ

The last meet we had about 25 S2k's and 3 NSX's. I am posting this way more in advance than the last one, so hopefully we will get more NSX's out there and everyone should have plenty of time to ask off for it! The meet is coming up in October, on the 14th I am also going to be organizing an ACTUAL group drive before the meet for the s2k/nsx'ers since alot of people were requesting that we did so last time. We will again meet at Moes in Oldsmar, we will do our group drive early in the morning and then meet back at Moes and catch that people who didnt want to wake up early enough for the group drive. We will then procede from Moes to the meet in a group just like last time! If possible please check in so we know who to wait for...I have personally been to about 3 or 4 of these meets and they are a huge turnout everytime! You can expect to see over 200 cars throughout the day! Hopefully we can get alot of the s2k community out there and represent!

JDMDmeet2.gif

JDMDreams.net/Squadron 1 BBQ/Meet
Sunday October 14th,2007
Philippe Park
(727) 669-1947 - park number
2525 Phillippe Pkwy
Safety Harbor, FL 34695 (PAVILION #6)
10:30am till when ever

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/local-ev...tml#post4607237

So now you know to ask for the day off ahead of time... If you want to help us out and bring snacks, drinks, burgers, utensils, bread, hot dogs or what ever you want to help with or any questions just PM me and ill get back at you...

!!!!!S2K GROUP DRIVE AND ROLL IN!!!!!MORE INFO POSTED SOON! PLEASE SAY IF YOU ARE ATTENDING BOTH THE GROUP DRIVE/MEET OR JUST THE MEET/ROLL IN!
TIME FOR GROUP DRIVE: Will be announced shortly
TIME FOR GROUP ROLL-IN: 10:00am PROMPT! We leave at 10:15.

For those attending, we are gathering at our usual Oldsmar Moes meet spot at 10:00am September 9th. The Moes is only about 5 minutes from the park where the meet is being held. Here is a link to the mapquest to get to the Moes, try to be there as prompt as possible! We will only wait for 15 minutes, but lets make an entrance![/SIZE]

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searc...L&zipcode=34677

S2ki.com:
1. The Twanksta- Organizing/Attending GROUP DRIVE
2. djdorifto - Attending Meet-TBD/Attending GROUP DRIVE-TBD
3. Primogen - Attending Meet
4. Ishbu - Attending Meet/ Attending GROUP DRIVE
5. Elroy - Attending Meet/Attending GROUP DRIVE - TBD
6. dori-s14 - Attending Meet/Attending GROUP DRIVE
7. SiLvErMyS2000 - Attending Meet/Attending GROUP DRIVE
8. SilverCivicon17s - Attending Meet/Attending GROUP DRIVE - TBD
9. Kalibo - Attending Meet/Attending GROUP DRIVE
10. clps2k - Attending Meet/Attending GROUP DRIVE - TBD
11. JohnsS2000 +1 - Attending Meet/Attending GROUP DRIVE - TBD
Add your name to join us!

NSXprime.com:
1. Dlynes - Attending MEET/Attending GROUP DRIVE - TBD

Last edited:
S2ki.com:
1. The Twanksta- Organizing/Attending GROUP DRIVE

NSXprime.com:
1. TBD
2. Dlynes

Are you going to be attending the morning group drive? Please let me know, thanks!

Im trying to drive my car over from west palm this week, if all goes well i should deffinetely attend your morning drive...give me a month or so, and i should be able to get a good group of nsx to plan an appearance!

Back