• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JE 95mm Forged Pistons

JE 95mm Forged Pistons

6 lightly used and 3 brand new 95mm JE forged pistons, plus 5 sets of new rings. The 6 used ones were milled to make them low compression for my previous forced induction build. 5 of them are Swain coated but one of them is not as it was purchased with the other 3 high compression new ones to replace another one that was damaged. These are a custom JE run so you have to purchase a minimum of 4. JE still has this CAD file so feasibly you could purchase 4 more new ones from them and have a complete set of new high compression pistons plus as spare, and also have the full low compression set. Either route you go you would end up with one hell of a deal way below dealer cost on a new set of 6 forged pistons( hundreds of$'s less!!!) remember these are for sleeved large displacement blocks. But if you are thinking of a project, these are a steal! I'm just cleaning out my basement.

List Date: 1/5/2013

For more info, check out this listing in the NSX Prime marketplace: JE 95mm Forged Pistons
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $250 + $25 Shipping

--------------------------------------

Back