• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just washed and waxed my NSX

Originally posted by FuryNSX:
It's actually the Wings West kit (purchased from DaliRacing). I see what MYNSX is talking about the way it looks like it flares out, but that's actually just some weird curvey reflection caused by the garage door, the concrete, and the pavers.

Ahhhhh I see..
smile.gif

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by KulSecHskY:
wat kinda lip is taht? do you have deffusers mounted on the lip, underneath the wholes?

Well it was a Groupe M spoiler. Emphasis on the WAS. It is now in a landfill somewhere in Topeka Kansas. After some major brake fade it was sacrificed in a straight line ditch approach. (Tans: It was to low when I exited the track and I ripped it to pieces.)
I now have a WW spoiler that I am going to put on???.
Len

Originally posted by len3.8:
Well it was a Groupe M spoiler. Emphasis on the WAS. It is now in a landfill somewhere in Topeka Kansas. After some major brake fade it was sacrificed in a straight line ditch approach. (Tans: It was to low when I exited the track and I ripped it to pieces.)
I now have a WW spoiler that I am going to put on???.
Len

Was it the CF front lip? *ouch* Sorry to here that man.

------------------
-Rich
ph_tac_ext_tl.jpg

2002 TRD Tacoma SR5 4x4 5-Speed

Originally posted by KulSecHskY:
Was it the CF front lip? *ouch* Sorry to here that man.

I think it was a knock off. It was CF and Fiberglass with a nice diffusser on it.
It was an expensive outing.

NeoNSX,

Gosh, that's horrible looking!!!!
mad.gif
Don't ever mess with my car like that again!! I don't go for the white wheels on black car look. You should know that I'd at least settle for the polished 1 piece version if I can't get the 2 or 3 piece version!!
biggrin.gif
Hahaha, just kidding. I don't mind really. That's a funny pic!!

-Randy

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey ..........SOLD!!!
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 23 February 2003).]

Oh Fury, you had me going there man!!!
smile.gif
Saw the mad smiley and your upset words... thought i'd really upset you (which i would never want). I thought it would be cute to see the BAADDDDDDEST NSX on prime with teddy-bear rims.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by FuryNSX:
BTW, to make the pic even better, you should have changed the "FuryNSX" to "FurryNSX".
tongue.gif

LOL... that's a good one... i should have!

Back