• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Krispy Kreme Meet/Cruise Sat. 6/3/06 in K.C.

O.K., this is tentative, but I have contatced Jerry Dobson to see if his group (Vipers, Ferraris, Lambos, etc.) would be interested in showing up at Krispy Kreme in Overland Park on Sat. after their monthly meeting for a quick impromptu car show and then a few brave individuals actually doing a drive afterwards. This is just a heads up so far as I have not yet heard back from him. Gary.

I may be in... supposed to be great weather.

Their meeting is at 8:30 AM so if they show it is usually between 9:30 and 10:00 AM. The Krispy Kreme is at 10309 Metcalf in Overland Park, KS. As long as the weather is good, and its supposed to be, I plan on being there at around 9:30. Gary.

Just got a reply from Jerry. Looks like a no go. He says the Viper guys are all heading down to the lake and he doesn't think the other ferrari guys will show. Oh well, I tried. Gary.:frown:

Well, that sucks but I guess its a good thing for me since I was out of town :biggrin: Would surely like to join you guys on a cruise sometime.

tirminyl said:
Well, that sucks but I guess its a good thing for me since I was out of town :biggrin: Would surely like to join you guys on a cruise sometime.

Same here...Had my nsx for a couple months now...time to meet other local owners! :cool:

Back