• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lime Rock registration is now open

Just a reminder that registration begins today for the SCDA track event at Lime Rock for June 11 and 12th. This is probably the only Saturday track day at Lime Rock for the season and it will fill up quickly so get your forms in asap.

http://www.scda1.com

You are a nice guy! Reminding everyone!Me thinks you are just secretly very excited to get on track with your new "sporty suspension"!If our senior member reads this,tell us what your early on road impressions of the Pro settup is!

docjohn said:
Me thinks you are just secretly very excited to get on track

That ain't no secret...............

I am actually more excited over the possibility of getting together with our group where everyone will be speeding and it will not result in me ultimately providing pro bono legal services.

But we all like your "Pro" Bono:eek:

Bob,

I even marked my calendar, and everything for that event. However, I cannot make it since I have a very important presentation the next day (which means living in the office for the weekend).

I am bummed. I was there on 3/30 for the BMWCCA HPDE, and I really really enjoyed it. Ian seemed like a super guy, too.

Back