• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Limited Floor and Cargo mats

Just got the limited edition floor and cargo mats for our cars. The came packaged in individually wrapped foil that would probably last for 25 years. They will look great in the car. Anyone else have them?

Attachments

• IMG_0258.jpeg
    IMG_0258.jpeg
    255.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0257.jpeg
    IMG_0257.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 37
no, they look nice. I got a set of Lloyd's..btw we have the same rug...

Same message as on your FB post--these are not really "limited edition", they are just an accessory like any other (e.g. lighted side sills, front bumper protection film, etc.). But they are indeed plush and premium!

I have them they give the interior such a nice premium look. I still need to install the trunk mats will do it on the next oil change

Same message as on your FB post--these are not really "limited edition", they are just an accessory like any other (e.g. lighted side sills, front bumper protection film, etc.). But they are indeed plush and premium!
You’re correct, I just have never seen them before. When I originally tried ordering a 2022 NSX I recall it was listed as an option.

You’re correct, I just have never seen them before. When I originally tried ordering a 2022 NSX I recall it was listed as an option.

Yes - they make the OEM-furnished NC1 floor mats look wimpy (at least the '22 oem floor mats - unknown before this model year).

Beefy and plush, but expensive. The trunk mats are liners + trunk floor covering(s).

(Blue protective film still over the "badge" in photo.)

2022-10-21 Type-S premium mat installed pass side.JPG

Yes - they make the OEM-furnished NC1 floor mats look wimpy (at least the '22 oem floor mats - unknown before this model year).

Beefy and plush, but expensive. The trunk mats are liners + trunk floor covering(s).

(Blue protective film still over the "badge" in photo.)

View attachment 189375

Are those plush mats an option for the Type S?

Part number 08P16-T6N-210B in case anyone wanted a set, I just ordered it.

Yes, Kid.

Premium trunk mat - Type-S - with blue protective tape cover still on it.2022-10-21 Bag parts label for new Type-S premium floor mat set.JPG2022-10-21 Box label premium floor mat set for Type-S.JPG

2022-10-21 Type-S trunk mat installed.JPG

Back