• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lovefab Stage 2 COMPLETE TURBO KIT

SOLD!

Hey everyone,

This kit was previously sold to a member but during the build on the car we found some severe frame damage that was not repairable. So again -

We have for sale the ENTIRE LoveFab kit from our shop car. This kit will come complete with everything they sell in this kit. Precision Turbo. With less than 7000 miles on it. This will include every nut, bolt, fastener, part that is currently on our car running and tune is amazing. If you are taking it to a different climate you will need to make sure you have it checked to make sure it is ok at your discretion. This kit came off of a 91 so later cars may require some changes to the tune also.

PLUS:

AEM V.2 Tuned for my area ( Ohio ) at 425rwhp.
SOS Catch can
Lovefab Coolant tank
OEM oil pan that has the bung for the oil return and it has been Baffled
AEM Gauges ( boost, A/F, Oil Pressure and Oil temp ) all in a CF console if you do not wish to run a radio.

This is a complete turn key kit ready to install with no wait and no surprises leaving you looking for management or misc parts. Every needed thing will be included.

You can only imagine the money invested here as the kit itself usually retails for $8995.00 alone during his sales but it can all be yours for:

Asking $8500.00 OBO plus shipping.

We also offer installation here at Source 1 in Cincinnati, Ohio.

The kit is currently being removed from the car, Cleaned, bubble wrapped and packed into boxes. I'll try and add pictures this week of it.

Any questions feel free to PM me

We accept Paypal, CC, Cash , check.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back