• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

March 2024 Monthly Meet

Monthly meet for March will be at Lemay Car Museum in Tacoma at 10:00AM March 16th. There is a new exhibit opening that day. It is a Japanese Exhibit.

We have parking up front for NSX's next to the entrance. If you bring your daily car, please park in the regular lot. Hopefully the weather will hold out for us. The time may change to a little earlier, but we are still working that out. They just want us parked before most of the visitors show up.

I will have discount tickets for us if you'd like to go and see the exhibit. They will be $15 per person instead of $22. You must pay me, at the event, and I will pay the museum.

I'll post more details when they come up and once this gets a little closer.

I hope to see you there!

The time has changed to a little earlier for the march 16th event. They would like us there at 9:30 so we’re parked a little before customers start showing up. Thinking about doing a short drive and having some lunch after the museum. Stay tuned for more details.

I have added a drive to the end of our meetup at Lemay on the 16th. It is broken up into separate sections since I can only add so many stops to keep us all together and keep us on the route that I want. There is some food that we can stop and eat at our first stop. We will be on going over the Narrows Bridge, so if you come back over it, there will be a toll to pay. This is about a 2 hour drive or 3 with an hour to eat added in. This is not a fast drive, but scenic and some water views.

You will need to click on each link for each section of the drive.

This first section is from Lemay Museum and we will end up at the restaurant to grab the food.

Dexters Drive-in 6701 Tyee Dr NW, Gig Harbor, WA 98332.

There is a pizza place and a couple of other places if I remember that you can grab also. I’m hoping to not take too long eating.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/cwB7ZGX3B1mKizq88

The next stop we will end up at a 76 Gas station 16915 WA-302 Kpn, Gig Harbor, WA 98329 where we can gather back up again. We will leave Dexters Drive-in and head there.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/tuhzMMFxSLneST7i6

This will be the last stop. We will leave the 76 Station and head to the route. The end stop is closed on Saturday so we can park before we go our separate ways home.

Custom Hearth Fireplaces & Stoves 3301 WA-16, Port Orchard, WA 98367

https://maps.app.goo.gl/SopczVVnWq5y5mGBA

Let’s have fun and be safe!

I just got informed from the Lemay museum that the Tacoma Dome next door is holding an event that day to do a fix on a few hundred Kia/Hyundai vehicles and will be using one of the parking lots so there will be a lot of traffic and they will be short on parking.

They would like us there a little earlier if so they can get us parked before the madness They would like us there by 9:00AM and our cutoff for parking is going to be 9:30 at the latest. Please don't be late! I don't know if I will be able to get you parked up front if you are. There is 500 members of the museum already signed up to go which is going to make it even busier.

They would like us to take an alternate route getting in to the museum to miss the traffic trying to get in. I have included a map from 38th street which will bring us thru a neighborhood to the museum instead of the regular route. We may use this route to get out of there also if traffic is to bad for the cruise afterwards so we can stay together also.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/TkFexpGiQKSN21VT7

Weather is going to be great tomorrow, so get your cars cleaned up really nice tonight.

If you have not already said you are going to go on the Facebook page please do so and if you don't use Facebook, please message, email or text me so I can get a better count.

See you all in the morning!

Back