• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michelle Offsie Memorial Walk - June 7, 2015

It is coming up on that time of year when we gather together to support one of our own, Alan Offsie ("Climberao"), and contribute to an important and worthy cause - the fight against breast cancer.

13 years ago Alan's wife, Michelle, lost her battle with breast cancer and since then there has been a Memorial Walk to raise funds to help fight this disease. The NSX community has supported Alan both by walking and/or by making a financial contribution.

This year marks the 14th Anniversary of the Walk and it will be on June 7. We are hoping that our NSX "family" comes out once again in support of one of our members and his family. I finally was able to log back in under our original Team NSX Club of America account from prior years so participants/donors may join this great cause here:

Join Team NSX Club of America

http://nationalevents.cityofhope.org/site/TR/EdisonWalk/Edison?team_id=47741&pg=team&fr_id=2570

Let's get the band back together again this year and support Alan and the Walk!

891951749_aztbb-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Just about a week to go and our team and donations are growing so thank you to those who have already signed up. We are currently the 6th highest fundraising team but traditionally we have had more than our current team members sign up so let's see if we can keep it growing!

p.s. THANK YOU Poohkie for bumping us ahead of my cousin!

Thanks to all who have signed up and/or donated!

We are the 7th highest fund raising team so far and there is always room for more!

Looking forward to another great walk with great nsx peeps for a great cause!

1. Alan
2. RSO34
3. The Don
4. Poohikie
5. Tony D.
6. Larry B.
7. Frank
8. Jan
9. Bruce
10. Miriam
11. Clem

Last edited:
Sorry we can't be there, donation made!!!!

Still have time to join us (or donate to the Team)!

Thanks for formally joining us Clem! And bumping us back to the 6th highest fundraising team!

Last edited:
Trying to clear out the brain fog. I know the actual walk starts at 10 am & registration starts at 8:30 am, but when should we arrive to get an NSX parking space?

Between 7:30 and 8:30 Frank

EVERYONE COME JOIN US FOR FUN, FOOD AND A GREAT EVENT!

Alan and Family

- - - Updated - - -

Traditions are important to all NSX Club members and to maintain our Tradition everyone who attends from the club is invited back to my home to join us for a swim and some additional food after the Walk.

The event is fun there is food before , during and after (if Bob and Tony don't get there first and eat it ALL)

Please let me know which Team NSX members will be joining us at our home after the event?

BUT MOST OF ALL DONATE GENEROUSLY EVEN IF YOU CAN'T ATTEND. We all know someone who has been touched by Cancer and this event is not just a remembrance of a wonderful person but a way to FIGHT BACK against this insidious disease.

Please join us if you can and if not donate to a member of TEAMNSX.

Thank you all for your continued support!

Alan & Family

Back