• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brakes Movit Big Brake Kit 342x34 / 322x28 4-pot

I am selling my bullet proved BBK which I used only one time. I am selling it cause I want to go a different route with my project NSX. It comes with plenty of pads for the rear+front and 8 discs with 4 aluminium center mounts. All parts are in excelent condition. Some of the parts (aluminium center and some pads and a set of discs) are directly off from the NSX-R 24h race car, so you get some history too! There is no ebrake caliper included.

MOV' IT sponsored the SPORTAUTO 24 hours car with 342x34mm four piston monobloc front and 322x28mm monobloc rear brakes. It was used on the NSX-R in the year 2005 at the Nurburgring - Nordschleife. This is not the standard 322x28mm system, it is the bigger one for the front - a special order from Movit, it is not listed in the standard catalouge, so the rear brake system isn't.

I am selling it complete with all the spare-discs and spare-pads for 6500usd. This system is new about 4000usd for the front and 3000usd for the rear w/o ebrake caliper! + you get the spare dicsc and pads. New price for all that about 9000usd. Back in the days I bought the four 4-pot calipers new and I used it for only one time at the track, so one set of the pads and discs. So all this is like new!

you get for 6500usd:
16 rear pads (some used and some new)
8 front pads (some used and some new)
4 brake discs 342x34mm front (2 used, 2 new)
4 brake discs 322x28mm rear (2 used, 2 new)
4 aluminium adaper discs
4 calipers 4pot
all the mounting hardware

you get for 4500usd:
4 rear pads NEW
4 front pads NEW
2 brake discs 342x34mm front NEW
2 brake discs 322x28mm rear NEW
4 aluminium adaper discs
4 calipers 4pot USED FOR ONE RACEDAY
all the mounting hardware USED FOR ONE RACE DAY

you get for 3800usd all parts USED JUST FOR ONE RACEDAY:
4 rear pads USED
4 front pads USED
2 brake discs 342x34mm front USED
2 brake discs 322x28mm rear USED
4 aluminium adaper discs
4 calipers 4pot USED
all the mounting hardware

http://www.movitbrakes.com/en/media/markengalerie/honda/

email me and I get you some detailed pics: [email protected]

Last edited:
infos on the piston size and pad surface

front caliper 4m6 with 36 and 44mm pistons
pad surface is 75,5cm2

rear caliper 4m2 with 28 and 30mm pistons
pad surface is 72,5cm2

Raced only one race and I retired my race car, so this is up for sale.

Back