• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Navpod - $300

Hello All,

I am selling my Navpod setup, which was never installed. I put this together with the intention to get additional gauges, along with voice navigation and a wireless backup camera (didn't purchase this yet). The Garmin is the Nuvi 2789LMT and I also have the EcoRoute HD OBD2 module - more info can be found here: https://www.garmin.com/en-CA/p/38354

Unfortunately, the EcoRoute HD did not fully sync with my '95 (which is OBD2, but apparently not fully). This would be an amazing setup for any 96+. I was able to test it on my other cars that were fully OBD2 compliant, where all the features/gauges worked as expected.

I also made custom brackets, with double sided tape to mount without damaging the navpod or garmin. Please note, I do not have the vent piece or tabs with the navpod - just everything pictured.

I'm asking $650 for the entire setup. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Bill20231015_134039.jpg20231015_222158.jpg

Garmin setup was used in another vehicle, selling just the Navpod (no vent or tabs).

thx,
Bill

Back