• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior *NEW* Advance Aero Parts (Front Fenders, Side Skirts, Carbon Bonnet)

Considering parting with brand new-in-box, Aero parts from Advance. I purchased these parts directly from Advance in Japan and have receipt. I am considering abandoning wide-body aspirations.

Seeing if there is interest.

Front Fenders, FRP, (Left and Right, with low profile side markers) - $1300 plus shipping

Side Skirts, FRP, (Left and Right, with Advance metal stickers) - $1300 plus shipping

Carbon Bonnet, Carbon - $2000 plus shipping

All Three Sold as a Set - $4300

Available immediately and shipped from Japan.

DM if interested.

Problems Uploading Pictures.

I have pictures of all the parts but I am having trouble uploading to Prime. DM me and I can email or text them. Shipping will be from Japan and is available immediately.

-Joe

DM = Direct Message.

I'm available on Instagram at [MENTION=4528]Joey[/MENTION]d_1911.

Able to share pics easily there and talk shipping etc...

I'm a newb on Primie lol.

-Joe

Again (forgive me for my inability to upload earlier and the multiple posts).

Brand new from Advance in Tokyo. I'm available on Instagram [MENTION=4528]Joey[/MENTION]d_1911

Front Fenders, FRP, (Left and Right, with low profile side markers) - $1300 plus shipping

Side Skirts, FRP, (Left and Right, with Advance metal stickers) - $1300 plus shipping

Carbon Bonnet, Carbon - $2000 plus shipping

All Three Sold as a Set - $4300

Available immediately and shipped from Japan.

Fenders Sold. Side Skirt and Hood Still Availble

Front Fenders sold today! Shipped immediately upon receiving payment. Thank you Kevin for the seamless transaction!

Still Available and ready to ship immediately:

1) Advance Side Skirts- $1550 total (shipping and handling included anywhere in United States). Expected delivery within 1-3 weeks.

2) Advance Carbon Hood - $2000 + S/H (shipping via Japan Post due to much larger item). Expected delivery 1-3 months.

Contact me on Instagram @Joeyd_1911

Payment via Venmo or PayPal.

-Joe

Last edited:
Just wanted to say I had a seamless transaction with Joey. He's quick to respond and very quick to make sure things get shipped out right away.
Thanks again Joey!

Will be flying to Yuma, Arizona on Thursday. If anyone is in the area and wants to do a local pickup of the parts let me know. I will bring them with me.

[MENTION=4528]Joey[/MENTION]D_1911

Last edited:
Back