• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner - 92 Blk/blk in SoCal

Hi all. Name is Khem. Been a long time lurker. I am extremely excited to finally owning an NSX and making this post.

As cliche as it sound, owning a (Gen 1) NSX was a dream/goal since I first saw it back in 91. I’ve always been a huge Honda fan. Having owned quite a few: (98-0883 ITR (RIP), Spoon build 93 EG Si (RIP), Laguna Seca Blue 92 EG CX, 89 GPW EF Si, 03 Sebring S2000, (current) 02 Sebring S2000, 97-0308 ITR, (current) 00-0126 ITR and now a 1992 NSX.

Acquiring the NSX was pure luck. I was bored at work browsing thru Prime just to see what was out there. A For Sale post came up and I inquired about the car; not thinking I was ever going to be lucky enough to actually own it. But after almost a year of waiting, I finally took delivery in October 2023.

I’ll have to make a build post with pictures as soon as I am able. So for now, here are some info on the car:

1992 NSX 5-speed manual, clean title, black/black with just under 57,500 original miles. Came with a full 02+ conversion utilizing OEM and Downforce parts. BNIB BC Racing coilovers, BNIB Pride V2 exhaust and hi-flow cats.

I’ve always enjoyed the styling and build of a NSX-R, so that will be my build inspiration. I will however get rid of the heavy cast iron headers for something better flowing and lighter.

To the previous owner. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to finally owning this amazing machine.

First time seeing her in person:

IMG_4252.jpeg

Good luck with it, and welcome.
your story/ auto history/ is quite common..The nsx is the zenith of Honda/Acura

Welcome to NSX ownership! I have an S2000 as well (2004 Berlina Black that's decently modified) and would love to have an ITR in the mix as well someday. Looks like you got an awesome example to start off with and I'm sure more to come!

Thank you all for the kind words!! You can follow my build thread here:

- Khem

Back