• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Night Sessions Carshow Houston,TX 8-15-2009

Hey guys,

As a forum leader here in the s2k forum I always try to bring the best of events to the community.With that said I bring you this carshow/party event.I have been talking to the main director of the show and owner of Tunerlifestyletv on a 1st hand basis.This event has only been posted now for about a week BUT there is already 77 registrants not counting the vendors,etc! I predict this being a really big event for Houston and the surrounding areas.If you are interested at all in showing or just attending please read up.I will be posting this in the NSX forum also to see if they wanna join the fun.Thanks.

-Alex "alleykat"

Tunerlifestyletv is putting Houston on the map by raising the car show bar with Night Sessions Car Show and Party. Night Sessions is poised to become one of the largest local automotive lifestyle car shows in Houston. Venues include the car show competition, music, valuable raffle prizes, cash payouts and more!

Register your car online through Paypal. Show parking is limited to 500 cars. Registration will end once we have reached the 500 registration limit or the cutoff date, whichever comes first.

tltvnightsessions1.jpg

Elegant Acrylic Trophies!
Music by Bruce Van Mixwell
Food and Drinks
Video Coverage by Tunerlifestyletv's online Import Tuner Magazine

Raffle Prizes Include:
  • Tein Coilovers With EDFC
  • Pioneer Double Din Radio
  • 8GB iPod Touch
  • And More!
Vendors (More to come!)
undergroundgraphics.jpg

powerfab.jpg

Registration Info:
  • Pre-registration: $35 (Cut off date 8-7-09)
  • 500 Car Parking Limit
  • Classes may be added
  • 1st and 2nd place
  • Late registration (if available): $50
  • Spectators: $15
  • Raffle tickets: 2 for $10/5 for $20 (get one FREE!)
  • Roll in and set up time: 10am-2pm
  • Judging begins at 3pm
  • Spectator gate opens at 5pm
  • Raffle will begin at 8pm. Numbers will be called every half hour
  • Award ceremony at 10:30pm
  • Show updates by email
1 Abercrombie Drive
Houston, Texas 77084
Saturday, August 15th
5pm – 11pm

In case of rain or inclement weather all registrants will receive an email 2 days in advance regarding the rain date and your registration will be transferred to the future event. The Show must go on!

COMPETITORS AND VENDORS CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE USING PAYPAL

Credit Card entry form coming soon or call Dex at 813-728-2779. For Vendor info contact [email protected].

Re: **Night Sessions Carshow Houston,TX** 8-15-2009

Im working hard to put my NSX back together and "finished" for this show.I will consider it the unveiling. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Re: **Night Sessions Carshow Houston,TX** 8-15-2009

8-15-09, so far away.:frown:
It will be here before you know it!

Here is links to some of the shops that will be displaying some cars at the show.Im eager to see what Lawell is gonna bring...Murcielago,etc. *hint hint* And someone else mentioned a supercharged Ferrari F430 from another shop. :smile:

Lawell Motorsports

Motorwerks

GP Motoring

Last time I checked there was over 130 people registered for the show.That is NOT counting shops/booths/vendors,etc.I expect even more people to register as the date gets closer.

Rollmodl said:
For those that are coming from out of town:

Hotel Information:

Drury Inn & Suites
1000 North Highway 6 (less than 1 mile from the event)
Houston, TX, 77079
P: 281-558-7007

• Rate: 2 double beds $69.99 per night.
  • For discount rate mention Night Sessions
  • Free HOT Quickstart breakfast. Scrambled eggs, sausage, Belgian waffles, biscuits & gravy and more!
  • Low car friendly entrances!
NOTE: Pre-registrants will not lose their payment if the show is postponed in case of rain. All pre-registrants will be credited for our rain date in November or a future event in which three shows are scheduled for 2010.
Great deal for people coming from Austin,Dallas,etc. :cool:

Well lots of people are registered now.Well over 200 but im not supposed to say the exact number.Its gonna be a good one guys.Oh and also there is some new sponsors like...

-Gillman Subaru giving out cash prizes to the Subaru winners.

-Turbochargers.com who will also be bringing out some turbo cars including IS-F's

Also a USACi Soundoff competition will now be included in the event. It will be a single point event for USAC members and will include SPL and SQ!

Thoang,Dennis and I will all be repping for the NSX's.Henry did you register yet? :cool:

-Alex

The heat is on for me to see if my car will make it or not.As you guys may know my rear hatch window was broken.My replacement is due to be here any day now but who knows if its gonna be before Saturday! And on top of that,gotta hope it gets here not shattered.And last but not least my dam bodywork!

If by some far chance I do make it,my doors will be locked.My interior needs work! Dam deadlines. :redface:

Hope your car makes it, even if it isn't complete. I've been wanting to get a look at an '02 conversion. I'll be there. I've been working my car for the past few days. I am stiff from all the wax-on wax-off action.

im in boys.....

NSX is coming and
the TACO!!!!

hope u make it Alex and the rest of u boys.
I'll be in the TurboChargers.com area and TexasTunerRally.com area

have a great time guys and see u there

I went out there and saw Davids NSX in the parking lot. :biggrin:

Then Dennis,Scott and Thoangs NSX in the show.Not sure who the silver one belonged too.My car was about 2 hours done over the cut off roll in so no show for me.

We been working on it over here at my house.Calling UPS tomorrow to see whats up with my dam window.

Here it is guys,dont mind the hood I forgot to close.
2h3o5ec.jpg

Cars came a long way from day one. I looked all over for it till Thoang told me you would'nt make it. Hope to see it soon.

Attached are a few images I took. I'm the owner of the silver car. I don't think I met the owner of the red car. Tom, the owner of the yellow car, took the trophy for best exotic. :) It was nice meeting Scott and talking about turbos. I can't believe I forgot to take pics of his car. D'oh.

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 49
  • nsx2.jpg
    nsx2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 44
  • nsx3.jpg
    nsx3.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 46
  • nsx4.jpg
    nsx4.jpg