• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nitrous Oxide Systems Kit for NSX no. 05124

This is a used dry kit, the bottle is not included so you will need to get your own. I registered on this forum because I thought I would give you fellas the first shot at it before I put it on the maxima forums. This kit comes with 2 super power shot solonoids that sell individually for 89$. It comes with all the fittings and braided nitrous supply lines. Arming switch and harness that has already been cut to fit an nsx. It also has also has an inline nitrous pressure gauge. Typically this kit sells for 500-600$ new with a 10lb bottle included.

http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/Products/NOS/NOSNS/SC2.html

I would install this on my car, but my car requires the 05123 kit. I guess since there is no bottle(100$), and its been used for a couple shots(75$ off). I will let it all go for 325$ + shipping. I am willing to negotiate a little on the price. I also have pictures of the kit for you guys at your request. You can also come pick it up if you like.

price has been reduced to 275$ pickup.. get it while its still here..

Last edited by a moderator:
I am local and am interested in your kit.
Can we talk on the phone?
I will leave my numbers on your PM.

Thanks,

Nate in DC

Back