• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NorCal NSX Meet - Saturday, April 27th - Blackhawk Auto Museum

Get you cars detailed and ready for a great drive!

We are in April and our meet is on the 27th at Blackhawk Auto Museum. I'm expecting 25-30 cars there and the guys on the list will get first dips on parking in the courtyard. We have a photographer coming to take some photos for us as well.

Planning a Sacramento Caravan, we are meeting at Chevron in West Sacramento @ 7am - 4800 W Capitol Ave West Sacramento, CA. Roll out at 7:30am sharp, It'll take about an 1.5hrs to get to Blackhawk.

Also if anyone as spare parts laying around, this may be a good time to bring them to sell to locally. I have a few new parts laying around that I will let go a great price.

The post meeting drive should be good as well. I'm also going to take the drive from Blackhawk towards Lake Berryessa in a week or so before hand to see what it's like. I'm hoping there are some nice curvy roads for us to enjoy.

I look forward to seeing everyone's car there.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

PM me or IG - @kevie_p

We will be out there for this event so if anyone needs parts they want us to bring out (save shipping/risk of damage), shoot us a PM!

Will be hosting some sort of cool raffle for all the owners!

See you all soon (pre-NSXPO)

EB staff

Subscribe to our channel for tons of NSX content and promos:

Hello - Is there a particular spot at the Blackhawk where you want us to meet you?
You mentioned about the courtyard. I'm assuming that's the circle with the elephant in the center. Shall we just drive up the hill and enter the courtyard?

I'm gathering some folks in my area and will be driving towards there together.

Hi guys,

The meet is a few weeks away. Put those finishing polishes on your cars and get ready for a good time!

I plan to be there at 9am, and will drive up to the courtyard (circle with elephant, highlighted below) - there should be staff there to help guide us on parking.

See everyone there.

1713139764746.png

Awesome. Thanks for organizing this and glad staff members are aware of our arrival. See you soon.

**Update: Date secured for Saturday, April 27th**

**Sacramento Caravan Meeting at Chevron West Sacramento @ 7am - 4800 W Capitol Ave West Sacramento, CA
Roll out at 7:30am sharp, It'll take about an 1.5hrs to get to Blackhawk.

View attachment 189220

Hey guys and gals,

I see the SoCal guys doing meets all the time and we need to show them that we can represent as well. I've met a good number of owners in the Bay Area and Sacramento over the years and I know we got some gems hiding away in the garages.

I'm happy to put in most of the work finding a location and organizing this thing. If we can get a list of guys "in" on this I can find a nice place where we can all park safe and enjoy each other's cars.

Let's put on a big spring meet and show them what we got here in NorCal.

3700 Blackhawk Plaza Cir
Danville, CA 94506

Date: Saturday, April 27th 2024
Time: 9am-12pm

Arrive 9:00am at Blackhawk Museum, hang out until 11:30am
11:30 head out for a drive towards Lake Berryessa - (1.5hr drive through some winding roads pass Moss Creek then on to Berryessa Gap Winery for lunch)
Arrive at Berryessa Gap Winery for lunch at around 1pm
Leave winery at 3pm - split up
Home before 5pm

NorCal NSX attendees:
1. kevie_p - Sac
2. oddomatik - Sac
3. Thanhnsx - San Jose
4. natcc99
5. dc2na2
6. zippyzoom
7. Robertpcufl
8. Sketch
9. Frederick Cohen
10. mochanges
11. EuroBoutique
12. John Tran
13. Tony Machado
14. Nathaniel Berlant
15. Richard Wong
16. Be Man
17. Andrew Ling
18. Roman Pyasetskyy
19. Alex Olague
20. Tariq Sadiq
21. nnylap
22. Doug C
23. Fenton S
24. James Phung
25. Therubdoctor
26. Andrew Ling
27. Ben Englert
28. zenkiNSX

**Update: Date secured for Saturday, April 27th**

**Sacramento Caravan Meeting at Chevron West Sacramento @ 7am - 4800 W Capitol Ave West Sacramento, CA
Roll out at 7:30am sharp, It'll take about an 1.5hrs to get to Blackhawk.

View attachment 189220

Hey guys and gals,

I see the SoCal guys doing meets all the time and we need to show them that we can represent as well. I've met a good number of owners in the Bay Area and Sacramento over the years and I know we got some gems hiding away in the garages.

I'm happy to put in most of the work finding a location and organizing this thing. If we can get a list of guys "in" on this I can find a nice place where we can all park safe and enjoy each other's cars.

Let's put on a big spring meet and show them what we got here in NorCal.

3700 Blackhawk Plaza Cir
Danville, CA 94506

Date: Saturday, April 27th 2024
Time: 9am-12pm

Arrive 9:00am at Blackhawk Museum, hang out until 11:30am
11:30 head out for a drive towards Lake Berryessa - (1.5hr drive through some winding roads pass Moss Creek then on to Berryessa Gap Winery for lunch)
Arrive at Berryessa Gap Winery for lunch at around 1pm
Leave winery at 3pm - split up
Home before 5pm

NorCal NSX attendees:
1. kevie_p - Sac
2. oddomatik - Sac
3. Thanhnsx - San Jose
4. natcc99
5. dc2na2
6. zippyzoom
7. Robertpcufl
8. Sketch
9. Frederick Cohen
10. mochanges
11. EuroBoutique
12. John Tran
13. Tony Machado
14. Nathaniel Berlant
15. Richard Wong
16. Be Man
17. Andrew Ling
18. Roman Pyasetskyy
19. Alex Olague
20. Tariq Sadiq
21. nnylap
22. Doug C
23. Fenton S
24. James Phung
25. Therubdoctor
26. Andrew Ling
27. Ben Englert
28. zenkiNSX
please add me to the attendees list
Hi guys,

The meet is a few weeks away. Put those finishing polishes on your cars and get ready for a good time!

I plan to be there at 9am, and will drive up to the courtyard (circle with elephant, highlighted below) - there should be staff there to help guide us on parking.

See everyone there.

View attachment 189969
please add me to the attendees list

Hey guys,

We are all set for tomorrow's meet. The staff said we can bring coffee and donuts, so I'll pick up some before I get there.

Any guys from Sacramento want to meet up, you can message me.

Discounted tickets into the museum for us is just $10, they'll get us wrist bands so we can go in and out at our leisure.

Back