• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-->1100HP Supra Trade

*The car has been sold as of 1/3/03. Thanks everyone!*

Looking for an NSX for trade with a 97 Royal Sapphire Pearl built Supra 6 speed. The car features a built head, fuel system (96 lb injectors), 19" HRE wheels, black/silver interior, Alpine multimedia stereo (DVD and DVD Nav), and countless other ammenities. This is a turn key 9 second, road race, and daily driven car in the most sought after color.

Depending on the year/condition of the NSX, there will be money involved in the trade. Features can be added/deleted upon request.

Please email: [email protected]

HRE_Supra1.jpg

HRE_Supra3.jpg

------------------
Dennis Walsh
WheelKinetics.com

[This message has been edited by Wheel Kinetics (edited 03 January 2003).]

What happened to the posts??? I'm surprised noone has jumped at the opportunity to own such a fast car. This car really does have 1k hp
smile.gif
Everything has been done to make this reliable and we are not talking about a stripped down civic either. The interior is top notch. Dennis knows supras like the back of his hand and knows what works and what does not. Duplicating this car would cost you much, much more than what he is asking and his knowledge is priceless.

Originally posted by nik3sgte:
What happened to the posts??? I'm surprised noone has jumped at the opportunity to own such a fast car. This car really does have 1k hp
smile.gif
Everything has been done to make this reliable and we are not talking about a stripped down civic either. The interior is top notch. Dennis knows supras like the back of his hand and knows what works and what does not. Duplicating this car would cost you much, much more than what he is asking and his knowledge is priceless.

Hi Nik,

I don't know what happened to the posts, but thanks for the kind words. A few comments though...

While it would cost you more to duplicate the car (38K base+12K turbo system/fuel+6K wheels+3K interior work+6K stereo+6K engine work+labor), it's still a lot of money. Many people aren't looking for something this wild. As the expression goes, it needs the right ass for the seat.
smile.gif

Also, if I were you Nik, I would get the NSX. There are some very special things about to happen locally which will effect the NSX community world wide.
smile.gif

------------------
Dennis Walsh
WheelKinetics.com

We do not need a bunch of people from some other forum registering on the NSX forum to start arguments about you or your non-NSX car, so those messages were all deleted as will be any similar messages.

This is not a chat forum or a "sell XXXX car" forum, it is an NSX Wanted forum. You have offered a car in trade for an NSX. If someone is interested, they will contact you.

I believe once you are on the other side of the fence you will appreciate the NSX-only focus of this system.

P.S. Your car looks very nice.

[This message has been edited by NSX Prime (edited 18 December 2002).]

I agree, this is no place for squabbles. Just cant wait to get my nsx and for Dennis to start working on his next project, nsx
smile.gif

Many people have been asking for a modification list, so here it is... More pictures can be seen at http://www.wheelkinetics.com/hre/supra

Engine:
Fully built head:
Ferrera oversized stainless steel valves
Dual valve springs
Ti retainers
5 way angle job
HKS 272 cams (exhaust and intake)

Unorthodox cam gears
Unorthodox under drive pulley
ARP head studs

Turbo system:
ITS T72 Turbo, P Trim .81
RPS header, HPC coated
HKS GT 60mm Vband Wastegate
Custom Downpipe mated to an RPS downpipe
Custom Intercooler pipes
HKS GT Intercooler
HKS Type R Blow Off Valve

Fuel System:
Twin Walbro in tank pumps
-8/-6 braided lines (aluminum lines under the car)
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
720 cc HKS injectors
HKS fuel rail

Brakes:
Hawk Pads
Cross Drilled Rotors
TRD SS Lines

Electronics:
AEM Stand alone ECU
HKS Twin Power Ignition
Racelogic Race Traction control ECU (currently unhooked but in the car)

Gauges:
Apex’I EL 60mm Boost, Fuel Pressure, and EGT all on a triple pillar

Interior:
Changed interior from black and tan to all black
2 Sparco Milano Alcantera leather seats, gray and black
Custom door panels with an in-sitch and grey insert.  Looks OEM
Ultra rare TRD all black steering wheel with working airbag.  
Veilside Supra 6 speed shift knob.

Suspension:
Tein Type HA Coilovers
TRD front and rear sway bars

Tires:
Custom HRE 445R 19x9.5/19x11 in a brushed aluminum finish.  
255/30/19 Pirelli Pzeros in front, 295/35/19 Yokohama AVS Sports (Pirellis weren’t out at the time)

Stereo:
Alpine IVA-C800 Flip out TV/CD player/Tuner
Alpine MPEG CD Changer
Alpine DVD-5205 DVD Player
Alpine DVD Navigation
Xtant 2140C amplifier
Dynaudio MKII 240 Seperates (front)
Not currently installed:  Xtant 3300x, Xtant 2200ix, JL Audio 12W7.

Misc:
Polished engine bay
Optima marine blue top battery
Phillips Xenon HID light kit
HKS Super Dragger Exhaust
Mobil 1 Synthetic only, all other fluids are Redline (except trans which is a special Toyota mix)
And I’m sure I’m forgetting things.  

Options:

I also have in my possession a brand new GT dual BB T76 turbo and 1000cc injectors with rail.  I am undecided if I should put these on the car in light of the sale or not.  This could put the car at 1000 rwhp on full kill.

------------------
Dennis Walsh
WheelKinetics.com

Gorgeous car, congrats on the sale!

If you don't mind me asking, what camera was used for the photos?

Good luck in the NSX quest, and welcome to the board!

Beautiful Supra, congrats to the new owner since you have now sold it and are looking for an NSX. I did not quite understand about your comment on modifying my 2000 NSX-Targa if you should buy mine. It is perfect for modifying or not; your the owner do with it what you want.

Tan

Originally posted by Markbert:
Gorgeous car, congrats on the sale!

If you don't mind me asking, what camera was used for the photos?

Good luck in the NSX quest, and welcome to the board!

Thank you for the compliment and welcome!

It was some kind of a Sony-- friend's camera. Sorry I don't have any more specific information than that. On the large shots, the paint looked speckled on some places. I suspect that's because we had such a drastic contrast between the background and foreground light intensity.

------------------
Dennis Walsh
WheelKinetics.com

Originally posted by BlueNSX:
Beautiful Supra, congrats to the new owner since you have now sold it and are looking for an NSX. I did not quite understand about your comment on modifying my 2000 NSX-Targa if you should buy mine. It is perfect for modifying or not; your the owner do with it what you want.

Tan

Tan,

Thank you for the compliment on the Supra. It really was a labor of love with that car.

Regarding the comment about modifying your car, one of my friends with a very fast car from the Supra world said it best... "What we do is take a perfectly fine car and turn it into a pile of junk." To everyone who has seriously modified a car (way past bolt ons), you will be able to relate to this. The modified car is the furthest thing from a pile of junk, and you would never think of taking it back to stock, but when you modify a car this heavily you appreciate what the factory does.

I'd love to work with your car, but at this point, I think twice about doing it with a car as new and as in as good of shape as yours. I don't like to lowball people, which is why I haven't emailed you, but if you do come off your price (which I don't think you should, it's fair) I would like to know. Thanks.

------------------
Dennis Walsh
WheelKinetics.com

Back