• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club Nov. Meet - Hoover's send-off party for Nalesh and Lisa

For the month of Nov., the Bay Area chapter will have a sent-off party for our beloved mickeylex @ Hoover's shop, Turbohoses R&D. While we are excited to see Nalesh and Lisa moving into their new big mansion in sacramento, we are sad to see them leaving the bay area. We'll wish them the best!

Date & Time: Nov. 18, 2006, 11AM
5948 Las Positas Road, Unit H
Livermore, CA 94551

please sign up early and pSHHHHHH......., don't tell nalesh, he's not supposed to know about it, yet.:wink:

Last edited:
I asked Shane to update this but I guess he's busy arguing some point on some other thread..!

This event at Hoovers shop has been cancelled!

Sorry can't make it:frown:

Thanksgiving week you know!!
I'm flying out that day to visit family.

Also, isn't Nov 18th one of the proposed dinner dates for the Dead Fish Restaurant???? :confused:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77885

Last edited:
NSFRBLX said:
Sorry can't make it:frown:

Thanksgiving week you know!!
I'm flying out that day to visit family.

Also, isn't Nov 18th one of the proposed dinner dates for the Dead Fish Restaurant???? :confused:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77885

it is......man, how can I get away with three NSX event with my wife????..17th track day, 18th, in the AM Nalesh and Lisa at Hoovers and Dead Fish Dinner at PM..:rolleyes: .....especialy since I haven't been to Hoovers new performance shop......

maybe I can say it in one big event.... ??

Ryan, I am sure you are going?

I have a Wedding to attend on the 18th, so I will not be able to make it :frown: :frown: :frown: . Unless, the date is changed to "SUNDAY" the 19TH :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: .

Mike

MikeC_587 said:
I have a Wedding to attend on the 18th, so I will not be able to make it :frown: :frown: :frown: . Unless, the date is changed to "SUNDAY" the 19TH :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: .

Mike

OK folks.....I want to make everything easier for everyone.
I didn't originally plan on the 18th, but with SEMA coming along, a full stable of projects and a few track events, it was the best I could do.

Is the 19th better for everyone?

I am having my shop turned into a restaurant and there will be catered food.

Hoover,

Don't change the date on my account. I can always take Nalesh and Lisa out to dinner or do something else at another time. So, if the 18th works best for you (since you are hosting the event) then leave it on the 18th.

Mike

Hoover said:
OK folks.....I want to make everything easier for everyone.
I didn't originally plan on the 18th, but with SEMA coming along, a full stable of projects and a few track events, it was the best I could do.

Is the 19th better for everyone?

I am having my shop turned into a restaurant and there will be catered food.

How about the the first Saturday in December. With the hoidays I imagine all our schedules are pretty tight.

If it helps, I suggested to Shane that perhaps we can have the sent-off party celebration as a joint event on 11/18 or even 11/19 at The Dead Fish Restaurant since we are gaining Nalesh as a member to our Sacto Chapter. Just a thought.

It was poor thinking on my part since I didn't read all of the other posts.:redface:
I also don't want a lack of attendance of one event due to another.
I will have to agree with Hrant.

What do you think Shane, since you started the thread....???..East bay collaborating with Sactown....:biggrin:

I can have my friend Aaron take all the pictures for us, he just bought the newest $1500 dollar DLSR Cannon.

Hrant and Hoover, may have a great idea.....Dead fish is Midway from Sac and East Bay.

Right off the 80 FWY....we can take over the lot for our NSX.....prices for entrees are from $15-$100, a lot to choose from.

The Dead Fish | 20050 San Pablo Avenue | Crockett, California
510.787.3323 | [email protected]
Open Daily 11am - Midnight

Attachments

• dead fish.jpg
    dead fish.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 74
  • dead fish 2.jpg
    dead fish 2.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 63
sounds good! it'll be the first time the club meet doesn't start at the usual morning/noon time, and diffferent is good!

hoover, looks like it's better off to save you for another month.:wink:

ok, so sac/bay area combine meet of the year?:eek: and a sent-off/welcome party then?

remember, psshhhhhhh, don't tell nalesh:wink:

Shane

Please edit the original post to reflect the new location and time.

Thanks.

PS. if this takes place the week of Thanksgiving I won't be able to attend so my best wishes go out to Nalesh and Lisa.

They were at my first meet (macaroni grill) several years ago and they both made me and Susan feel welcomed and part of the fraternity.

Very classy couple. :smile:

Back