• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX mechanics around Central Valley, California area - need help putting clutch in

Well, here is my story. My clutch went out last year and I bought a new one from SOS. Initially had planned on towing the car to a shop familiar with NSX to swap it out. My two friends who were Acura / Honda ASE certified techs said they could tear it down and put in the clutch for me. Would save me money and they would get some experience working on NSX. The tear down went okay and took broken clutch out. They said they'll be back to put it back together once new clutch comes in. Well, they never showed up!! I have the car in my garage for months on jack stands and need someone to put it together and get it working. Miss driving my NSX now. Towing is not an option, because it's all in pieces. I'm willing to pay. HELP!!!

You call them "friends". I just hope you didn't pay them.

You should advertise their name on the forum so the next employers might google them up and not hired them. That's terrible for what they did...

Last edited:
You call them "friends". I just hope you didn't pay them.

You should advertise their name on the forum so the next employers might google them up and not hired them. That's terrible for what they did...

I was going to pay them once they come back and finish the job. Guess that's not happening anymore.

Back