• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX OEM 16/17 wheels Excellent condition $500 Local pickup only Philly area

WHEELS ARE SOLD

I live in California and recently purchased a 1997 NSX that was located in the Philadelphia area. The car came with two sets of wheels and I have no use for the 2nd set which the owner has in a storage shed on his property. I'm driving the NSX back to CA and don't want to make provisions for shipping. If anyone LIVES in the Philadelphia area (Garnet Valley) and can make arrangements with the person who still has them in his possession for pickup on 6/23.....I will sell them to you for $500. I was told the wheels do not have any curb rash and the tires appear to be in decent shape (probably old). Photos and contact info to verify the wheels/tires are in this link

:http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...JH4NA1266VT000003?highlight=JH4NA1266VT000003

This is a copy of the text message from the person confirming this transaction:

2. Please have someone coordinate with me pick up of these wheels next Friday, June 23. I'll meet whoever and happily load the wheels in their vehicle. They can contact me by cell or email. (His cell and email are on the above link

My contact phone number is 760-758-5858. call me to arrange payment then call Ben to arrange pickup on 6/23

alan

Last edited:
Back