• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX sightings in Arcadia 4-23-04.....

2 NSX sightings in Arcadia 4-23-04.....

Saw a young 20-ish Asian male in a Silver NA2 -T travelling NB on Baldwin Ave @ Las Tunas at about 3:45pm today, pulling into Arco gas station as he crosses the intersection (no it wasn't Si). I was in the fast lane right next yo you, driving the Silver S2k. Just wanna say "holla amigo". :)

Just 45 min. later I drove by another NSX-T (this time Red) parked on so. side of Fairview Ave. 1/3 block west of Baldwin. Anyone here?

Man, where do you see all these NSXs, I frequent Rowland Hts, and was in San Gabriel last week, but I was the only one. Have yet to see another NSX on the road besides the meeting and Saleen tour.:confused:

James

awsomr1 said:
Man, where do you see all these NSXs, I frequent Rowland Hts, and was in San Gabriel last week, but I was the only one. Have yet to see another NSX on the road besides the meeting and Saleen tour.:confused:

James

Maybe I tend to be more aware of my surroundings when I drive? :confused: ;) :p :D

personally, I don't think NSX's are hard to spot in our neck of the woods, as long as you keep your eyes peeled long enough. Strange as it may seems, I tend to encounter more NSX's when I'm NOT out n' about in my NSX! Don't ask me why because I have not a clue! :)

Regards,
Bill

HI.
It wasn't me but I frequent Arcadia and live in Monrovia. Just bought a new/used 2002 Long Beach Blue last month, so if you see it, that's me. Oh and I'm a 45 y/o Asian. guy.

First time user of this system too !

BH

Welcome aboard Brad! :) And congrats on joining us in the NSX capital of the world! :D

Brad said:
HI.
It wasn't me but I frequent Arcadia and live in Monrovia. Just bought a new/used 2002 Long Beach Blue last month, so if you see it, that's me. Oh and I'm a 45 y/o Asian. guy.

BH

Welcome aboard Brad. One of us might've spotted you in Duarte. Click here to go directly to that thread....

Cheers. :)

DarkCyd,

NSX Capital of the World ROCKS, baby !!!!! :D

Brad said:
HI.

BH
Welcome, I love your choice of color!! :D :D

Hey Brad.... did you finally get it registered? Im your neighbor from Duarte, remember? Was that yours in front of Ranchero's a couple weeks ago?

HI

Yes I was at the DMV last Tuesday and took care of everything. Went smooth except for the tax . I guess all those Internet purchases from other states finally caught up with me !!
Now I'm looking for personal plates and an exhaust system.

BH

Registration

I got my new 04 lease from Arizona back on 2/20/04, until today, I'm still having problem getting the registration done with DMV.

Apparently, American Honda did not know that California DMV required the BOE number (no other states do) for the tax we pay each month. Therefore, it took them almost 6 weeks to get it to the right person.

Anyways, my personal plate is ready to be pick up but I'm still waiting for American Honda to mail back the original Statement of Fact required by DMV so I can finish registration on my NSX, and pick up my plate.:( :( :(

Hum. Not sure why you had problems.
I did have to get it smogged since it was an out of state car, but everything went smooth, and that's saying a lot for the DMV !! Took about 2 hours total.
The smog guys had a blast with the car. Asking lots of questions.

BH

Brad said:
HI.

BH

Welcome aboard NSX Prime! Nice to see another NSX in our neck of the woods. I'll look out for your gorgeous Long Beach Blue NSX, kinda hard to miss. If you can, try to join all of us NSXers on the NSX Prime Canyon Drive. Hope to see you there:D .

Maybe it's one of you guys I saw last Sunday.
Saw a red T on Mt. Olive Dr. crossing Huntington Dr. to
210/605 fwy at around noon time. I was in our Legend with
my family for Mother's day lunch in Duarte.

Back