• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Vendor Web Site For Sale

Have you ever dreamed of making it big as a successful online NSX Vendor or Tuner? Respect, Money, and tuner models at your whim? References to your engineering and sales prowess in every major tuner magazine? Driving the most pimpin street-legal NSX of all time? Do you wake up in a cold sweat with dreams of putting the hurt-on and kicking NSX vendor ass online?

...But you just haven't been able to find the right web master to bring it all together and give you the big corporate presence you need to win in the highly competitive NSX marketplace?

Well, here is your chance!!

The re-possessed SWR web site is now available for lease or sale!!! That's right!! Over a year of my time went into it's creation and fine tuning, and you can ask anyone- it was well known at the time as being the most sick NSX vendor import web site ever created. Like the NSX, a thing of absolute subtle beauty. Having this web site will put you beyond NSXPRIME Podunk vendor forums, and well on the road to compete with the big boys- like Summit and Jegs.

Here is what you get:
  • (1) Custom SWR NSX Vendor E-commerce Web Site
  • (80) Hours of John's Professional Coding Time to customize it to your individual business logo/products/needs, and get your business up and running/hosted/live.
Features:
  • Complete E-Commerce Capabilities. Supports Visa/MC check-out. E-mails new orders to your in-box or cell-phone.
  • Customer Log-In for viewing tracking/order status.
  • Supports all browsers from IE4+, Opera, Netscape, etc... Multi-Language capable.
  • Huge imaging repository. Thousands of high resolution source images on DVD's of every NSX aftermarket tuner product, car, event, manufacturer log, and event you can think of. From Kawagen to Pro-car, from Volk to Cobalt Friction to Dali you can sell and marginalize it all! Hundreds of images of NSX exhausts alone! These images/editing/quality would be impossible to find anywhere else.
  • Custom designed E-commerce mathmatical plug-in supports complicated international customs and freight for JDM and Euro imported items.
  • Custom UPS shipping module supports both direct as well as drop-shipping operations. Split shipments, it does it all!
  • Dynamic "Smart Menus" that no one else has adapts to the categories/products you want to push.
  • Custom scripts for management.
  • Custom Admin Plug-in/Panel. Allows remote administration from anywhere in the world. Sit by the track side and watch the orders roll in!!
This web site would normally cost $25,000-$50,000++ to develop. It is offered for sale on a sponsorship contingency.

Contact Team Hudak Racing for further details or to arrange travel.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• sectional_aerodynamics.jpg
    sectional_aerodynamics.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 382
  • sectional_emissions.jpg
    sectional_emissions.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 380
  • sectional_interior.jpg
    sectional_interior.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 381
  • sectional_index.jpg
    sectional_index.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 747
  • automotive.jpg
    automotive.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 25
  • user_perf.jpg
    user_perf.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 382
  • swrlogo_main.jpg
    swrlogo_main.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 380
  • fond3.jpg
    fond3.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 137
Do you wake up in a cold sweat with dreams of putting the hurt-on and kicking NSX vendor ass online?

Umm....no. But I do still wake up in a cold sweat due to nightmares caused by this particular vendor. :mad:

What ever happened to this guy John? Is he still alive, or did he find his way to prison only to be bailed out by $daddy$?

Mods, if I'm out of line, please delete my post.

Regards,

Josh

What ever happened to this guy John? Is he still alive,

No idea Josh- don't know/care. All I can tell you is that I just wish I had some of the opportunities some kids get these days. It's really amazing to me.

or did he find his way to prison only to be bailed out by $daddy$?

Hah.

While I can relate / appreciate your SWR refund proesss service issues, I would stop short of characterizing Mike C. as a particularly horrible guy (the NSX community at large does seem to have more than its fair share of flaky/shady vendors, a subset of whom I would consider to be geniune psychopaths whom are most certainly out to dick people over for all they are worth).

The facts as we saw them were that after many attempts Mike was just was a CRM disaster. He couldn't run a business to save his life and quickly found himself struggling. Not really uncommon for a start-up. He just couldn't put it together, was bleeding money everywhere, and so everyone that was helping walked and moved-on to bigger/better things. So, being on the inside I'll draw a distinction where I can understand you would not after your dealings.

Now, his shady friend Todd on the other hand who stirred up all the drama- quite possibly. Last I recall I warned everyone about him, no one listened to me, and eventually a bunch of members lost money on some exhausts on a group buy. Outside of that- who knows. I suppose recent history is just a google search away these days.

Getting back to the point here, can I interest you in some pictures of the product you were supposed to get delivered, or maybe in a new shopping cart?

To compete with Cindy Lux in GT1 I need to buy like 10 more seconds a lap over here. :biggrin:

How about making it the STMPO website? Win-win: an existing vendor already servicing the community, and their site looks like crap.

Back