• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC 2013 Membership Renewal Party - Friday 2/22/2013 7pm, suite 300 - 409 King St W

POSTPONED - NSXCC 2013 Membership Renewal Party - Friday 2/22/2013 7pm

FRIDAY MAR 1 2013
The event has been re-scheduled for Friday March 8, 2013. All members and non-members are welcome however still subject to renewing your NSXCC membership for 2013. Hope to see all of next week.

Owen
----------------------------------------------------
FRIDAY FEB 22 2013

Please be advised this event is being postponed (date TBD). Further details will follow once we have re-scheduled. We apologize for the inconvenince and the lateness of our notice.

-----------------------------------------------------
Yes, we are still in the middle of winter but we are ecstatic to launch the start of another great season in February.

So far we have planned 10 great events for the calendar year. To ensure we budget adequate time to execute all, we have decided to launch our renewal party a month early. Much like last year, we are hosting a movie night at Dragonwing's (Jim) production studio or some of us call it his “man cave”. We will be ordering in (Thai seems to be the preference) and will purchase wine and booze for the night so you don't need to.

Event Details
Location: 409 King Street West, Suite 300 (Wanted! Sound & Picture) – just east of Spadina Ave in downtown Toronto
Time: 7pm
Cost to attend: $20/person. (covers food and drinks)

Note the event is opened to spouses so bring them along for a causal night of social and great conversations.

As this is our official kick-off party for 2013, renewal dues ($50) are being collected so please bring along cash or cheque payable to NSX Club of Canada. Alternatively, an easier way to pay is through www.nsxclub.ca where you can pay via paypal. People who have already renewed we will have a record on hand.

Sign up right here. Be sure to indicate if you plan to bring a guest so we can order enough food for everyone.

1) Owen
2) D&G
3) Sean F
4) Bram & Nancy
5) Bash & Urbs
6) Rick & Christina.
7) Sean (butter78) +1
8) Henry
9) Carlos
10)
11)
12)

Last edited:
Chris and I are going to try and make it, but I can't commit yet.

John

hey guys, I won't be attending any of the next few events, hopefully I will make it to est fest. I am having a second heart surgery tommorrow and this one is replacing one of my valves so I will be a little while recovering. ive been in the hospital the last 2 1/2 weeks with complications but finally got the green light for surgery tomorrow am.
i look forward to seeing all of you at some point this year.
eddy

Hi Eddy,
Sorry to hear about your continued health problems, our thoughts are with you and your family. I'm sure that your medical team will take great care of you, don't worry about our up coming events, and I'm sure we will be seeing you at Est Fest.

Take care, and if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Regards,
Bram

Hey Ed. Can't imagine what you and your family are going through and our best wishes on a full and speedy recovery. We look forward to seeing you in the spring.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, we're not going to beable to make it.

John

FRIDAY FEB 22 2013

Please be advised this event is being postponed (date TBD). Further details to follow once we have re-scheduled. We apologize for the inconvenince and the lateness of our notice.

The event has been re-scheduled for Friday March 8, 2013. All members and non-members are welcome however still subject to renewing your NSXCC membership for 2013. Hope to see all of next week.

Back