• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Est Fest 2012 – NSX Concept & Development conference with Acura Canada.

NSXCC Est Fest 2012 – NSX Concept & Development conference with Acura Canada.

In conjunction with Acura Canada and the NSX Club of Canada ("NSXCC"), we are excited to announce a once in a lifetime opportunity and our very own NSX Concept & Development conference with the car maker!

Darryl Matsushita, Product Planning for Acura Canada will be taking part at our annual Est Fest event (May 25-27 2012, Muskoka Lakes Ontario Canada). He will be sharing some of the latest news on the R&D for the NSX Concept. In addition, he is encouraging the current NSX owners for feedback about our cars, and how Acura/Honda can improve on the new NSX. So this is truly an opportunity to speak directly with the R&D team at Honda.

We are reaching out to all NSX owners for questions and suggestions you like us to raise with the development team. Let us know the things you like to see in the new NSX, concerns you have with the new design, issues from the old design that you don't want repeated, and areas you like to see improved. This is the time to speak up.

To those living close to Toronto, you should consider taking part at our annual event. We welcome anyone who is a member of NSXCA to take part in this annual party. Even if you are not, you can pay a modest CAD50 to join NSXCC and take part in our festivities. It is taking place on Memorial Day weekend so that's great reason to join us. Here is the link to our event thread.

Let the questions / suggestions begin. You can also email you thoughts to [email protected]

Last edited:
Make sure that:

- Its not underpowered like the first nsx.

- That it has at least a 8000rpm redline like the old NSX. If they make it 9000rpm like the S2000 - even better.

-The exhaust note is a very important part of the whole NSX experience. If it sounded like the LFA, that would be a dream come true.

-Reliability and build quality are two other key factors to why i love the old NSX so much.

Make sure that:

- Its not underpowered like the first nsx.

- That it has at least a 8000rpm redline like the old NSX. If they make it 9000rpm like the S2000 - even better.

-The exhaust note is a very important part of the whole NSX experience. If it sounded like the LFA, that would be a dream come true.

-Reliability and build quality are two other key factors to why i love the old NSX so much.

I concur. 8000-9000 redline is a must! Refined, exotic exhaust note would be nice also. Reliability and quality should already be a given.

As far as design goes, keep the dimensions low and wide. Please tell them to elongate/ balance out the rear end like the original NSX, for better trunk space :tongue: and a more sleek look, via the Honda vs Dodge thread.

Have the interior layout based off of the original NSX with up-to-date detailing/sculpting and tech. Keep it simple like the original with just essential buttons and not so complicated like the TL interior.

Lose the bird beak grill and design something unique for the new NSX only and not for the whole Acura lineup!

91 NSX Red/Black
09 VW Jetta TDI White

We"ll be sure to ask them to Keep the cassette player" as per RSO, 8 track too?:wink:"

Bram

No need to do an 8 track. I need the space to do an integrated iPad with laser disc player in conjunction with my commodore 64 in the trunk.

Cuz that's how I roll......

I'd love to see a 7- or 8- speed dual-clutch tranny.... and a big + to a nice exhaust note (LFA-like). Oh, and lose the beak.

Back