• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

::NXCC:: Monthly Meet in GTA Nov 12, 2009

Hey all,

Fall is here, time to tuck our babies away for teir long winter's nap.

Depressed?

Never fear, the GTA chapter of the NSX Club of Canada will be holding it Nov montly meet on Thurs, Nov 12th!

See your fellow NSX enthusiasts, eat some good food, quaff some beverages and commiserate over how quickly the driving season went!

10 Colossus Drive,
Vaughan, Ontario L4L 9J5
905 264-3790
www.jackastors.com
Directions
Major intersection of Highway 7 and Weston Road. Go south on Weston at first set of lights take a left on Colossus Drive.

Meeting time: 7pm

I'll be there, I should have a copy of the Acura Expression magazine with the article on NSXPO by then.

Would be great to hear NSXPO stories.

Bram

Last edited:
My car is officially in storage today but my brother Tony & I will be coming down from KW...

Thanks,
Richie

Richie, I guess we'll have to host a NSXCC monthly meeting in the KW area, where would be a nice place to have one?.

It would be nice to see you an Tony again.

Bram

Richie, I guess we'll have to host a NSXCC monthly meeting in the KW area, where would be a nice place to have one?.

It would be nice to see you an Tony again.

Bram

Hey you mean for once we don't have to drive out of town? lol Yea I'm down for that! Ok how about http://moosewinooskis.com/? Location is mins away from the 401 off Hwy8 & just got recently renovated a few months ago and is a fair size place.

Located at:
100 Sportsworld Dr which is at Sportsworld Crossing
Kitchener, Ontario N2P 0A6
Tel: 519-653-9660
Fax: 519-653-0021
E-Mail: [email protected]

map_kitchener.jpg

BUMP!

Meet in 2 days!

hey guys i think i'm going to go straight home after work... not feeling 100% so better go home and rest... i'll see u all next time :) enjoy the evening!

Last edited:
How'd the meet go people?? :biggrin:

Yep, it was great to see everyone again after NSXPO, we did share some stories.

I did not get copies of Acura Expression magazines, as it's going to be printed next week. Once I get copies of the Mag, I'll send you a copy John.

I would also like to welcome the Newest Member to the Club.... Welcome Andre Melanson!
Andre is in the market for an NSX.....
He is a real smart guy, because he now have a copy of the NSX Overview - Design and Development Hardcover book, an NSX Club of Canada exclusive for his night time reading.

Bram

Sounds like a great time was had by all.

I was in town yesterday afternoon and we had a mini-NSXCC meet at Flo's with SzeChi, R0Y and myself. I should have taken a photo to use in official publications ;-)

Back