• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OC caravan for the 3rd NSX and Friends track event

Hi all,

There are a few of us from the south OC area and I would like to set up a caravan with the starting point in Irvine.

14437 Culver Drive
Irvine, CA 92714
United States
949-857-2737

Departure time: 5:00 am sharp

Driver's meeting starts at 8:00, we can get there before 7:30 and have 30 mins to get gas, breakfast and unpack.

PM me if you need my cell phone number (I have a new number, btw). In the past, it worked out really well picking up groupies along the way without stopping.

The route is:
Fwy 5 N
Fwy 14 N

If you are along the way of the above route, and would like to ride with us, please let me know. Stragglers are welcome!

If you are going to be joining us at 5 and 405. I think we should be rolling by around 6:00 am.

Will meet up with you guys at the 5 & 405.

Last edited:
OK, so far, I only have Matt and Dave meeting at the Irvine Starbucks. Please let me know so that we'll wait for you if you are running behind.

Remember, we are going to take off at 5 am sharp.

Oh, one more thing, please bring your club radio. .... charge it the night before OK? :wink:

Billy AKA Stuntman stopped by today and went for a cruise in the little M3.
He hopes to make it with a friend thats signed up.
Looking forward to seeing everyone's driving style.
Safety 1st!

sigfinalrs.jpg
[/IMG]

Billy AKA Stuntman stopped by today and went for a cruise in the little M3.
He hopes to make it with a friend thats signed up.
Looking forward to seeing everyone's driving style.
Safety 1st!

sigfinalrs.jpg
[/IMG]
Thanks Mark,

You have some beautiful cars, thanks for letting me take out the ///M -you'll have a lot of fun tracking it on Friday.

I'll be at the 5am meeting but we should meet up in SC Mark before meeting with everyone else...

Billy, would you be able to help instructif you plan on spending day with us? Most drivers are familiar with the track by lunch time. If so, I can add you to the worker's list so that you can save $10 at the gate.

Billy, would you be able to help instruct if you plan on spending day with us? Most drivers are familiar with the track by lunch time. If so, I can add you to the worker's list so that you can save $10 at the gate.
Yes I can, I was meaning to PM you about that. PM me with your contact info and we'll talk more.

Hello.

I am currious as to what this is and when it is. Is this something that is open to all NSX owners in the area. I just got my car up and running and as though I will most likely not be tracking my car it would be nice to take it out and spend the day seeing what others have done to their cars and what not. Thank You for your time

Dave

Hello.

I am currious as to what this is and when it is. Is this something that is open to all NSX owners in the area. I just got my car up and running and as though I will most likely not be tracking my car it would be nice to take it out and spend the day seeing what others have done to their cars and what not. Thank You for your time

Dave

This is a caravan to Willow Springs Raceway for Chris' "NSX and Friends" track event.

Dave,

My event is this Friday at the Willow Springs raceway. It is full at this point, but we always welcome spectators if you don't mind driving up to Rosamond.

Here is the thread of the event.

I just wanted to come and check things out. I have never been to anything like this and now that I have the car running good it would be nice to take it out for a nice drive. Thank you for the invite.

Dave,

My event is this Friday at the Willow Springs raceway. It is full at this point, but we always welcome spectators if you don't mind driving up to Rosamond.

Here is the thread of the event.

Back