• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OE Caliper Big Brake Kit- BBK for NSX 91-96 Rear Upgrade to 330x24mm - with calipers

USED Slightly - OE Caliper BBK for NSX 91-96 Rear Upgrade to 330x24mm - with calipers

This is. Big brake kit for the rear nsx 1991 to 1996 models. It is an amazing kit with light weight 2 piece slotted rotors. The kit was used on my nsx for somewhere between 300-800miles. I cleaned up one of the rotors with a red scotch bright pad and you can still see the cross hatching in them, they are barely used. The other rotor I didn’t bother to put much time in cleaning it up.

This kit comes with several extra parts:
-some racing brake rear brake pads
-left and right oem nsx rear brake calipers (sell your old ones)
-some misc oem brake caliper brackets and bolts

The kit new is $1400 with the price of the +optional Racing brake pads $65 +$385oem clean rear brake calipers. Approx $1850 value

link to the Bbk
https://www.racingbrake.com/RB-2pc-Rotor-OE-Caliper-BBK-330x24-for-NSX-Rear-p/2077-k.htm

I had a standard stoptech kit installed on the front axle and this on the rear axle, it worked excellent! Saves money as you reuse the oem ebrake with this setup and is very light.

I’m selling everything for $1000 shipped

Last edited:
Back