• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oem Cats For Smog Check You Can Borrow

baynsac

Hey I have pair to let people borrow if they need for the smog check its in excelent condition but I know alot of people sold thiers and put test pipes or might just have real old ones not in good shape. I don't mind others using mine here and there as it only sits in the garage.

I had a few locals that wanted to buy them but I am hesistant on selling them as I just might need them down the line. So I figured why not let them use it and offer it whoever else on prime that needs them. I met quite a few local nsx owners and they were all good people and good coversation. Looking foward to meeting some more.

going to do the mufflers too?

LoL Ya will try it out been doing my reading on it and will most likely go with something straight through without use of test pipes. I read you don't have to worry about back pressure if you are N/A. Any suggestion BATMAN? on what size piping? I am think of straight pipe not cats no mufflers any pro or cons to going that route? Or should I go y pipe to cats only?

Not sure yet as I am also talking to Marc about a single intercooled low psi turbo kit. So I don't want to pull the trigger till I have a plan of some sort. Because with the turbo kit I will need to sell my headers/exhaust/test pipes/AIS unifilter. Anyone want the whole set for a killer price? pm me I can sell it in afew weeks

If I don't go turbo, after I sell my exhaust and if I don't like the custom one either I will go with comtech. My cars in the shop been there for a month now thats why I never acted on the mufflers yet. Can't even put them on if I had them. I still have my chasiss bars, sway bars,etc,etc I need to install but need the car to do it. Miss my babe but she will be done soon with new type R hood, Side skirts and new 2 screen stereo system. Can't wait...

Hey I have pair to let people borrow if they need for the smog check its in excelent condition but I know alot of people sold thiers and put test pipes or might just have real old ones not in good shape. I don't mind others using mine here and there as it only sits in the garage.

awesome when my time comes I will hit you up :p shoot I would even pay a small fee ust to help you deal with keeping rather than selling :)

LoL Ya will try it out been doing my reading on it and will most likely go with something straight through without use of test pipes. I read you don't have to worry about back pressure if you are N/A. Any suggestion BATMAN? on what size piping? I am think of straight pipe not cats no mufflers any pro or cons to going that route? Or should I go y pipe to cats only?

Not sure yet as I am also talking to Marc about a single intercooled low psi turbo kit. So I don't want to pull the trigger till I have a plan of some sort. Because with the turbo kit I will need to sell my headers/exhaust/test pipes/AIS unifilter. Anyone want the whole set for a killer price? pm me I can sell it in afew weeks

If I don't go turbo, after I sell my exhaust and if I don't like the custom one either I will go with comtech. My cars in the shop been there for a month now thats why I never acted on the mufflers yet. Can't even put them on if I had them. I still have my chasiss bars, sway bars,etc,etc I need to install but need the car to do it. Miss my babe but she will be done soon with new type R hood, Side skirts and new 2 screen stereo system. Can't wait...

Just buy 2 of the 2525 (which means 2.5" in and 2.5" out)

Go to Modern Mufflers in Sunnyvale at El Camino and Lawrence (it's a big yellow sign).

Back