• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior ***SOLD*** OEM Honda Trunk Strut/Damper set and OEM Honda Hatch Strut/Damper set (Showa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OEM Honda, made by Showa in used condition. Both sets will require a rebuild hence the low price.

Both Hatch and Trunk sets include OEM Ball Studs as shown. The Trunk set also includes the OEM Circlips (2x) as shown.

$50 for both sets when picked up from me in the SF Bay Area (PM for location). Or $30 each when purchased individually.

I will ship anywhere to the lower 48 for actual cost (no handling fee).

Thank you for looking

Strut Set.jpgHatch Struts.jpgTrunk Struts.jpg

Indeed. I was considering that route also, but in the end decided to treat myself to new ones. Hoping they last just as long as the old ones.
These original variants were made in Japan, the new ones in China. I'd rather re-gas the Japanese ones. Just me though

The new ones I just purchased do have "made in china" stickers, both on the strut bodies and on the red/white Honda part number decals that are on the packaging. Otherwise they look identical.

I believe the ball studs and circlips are still made in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back