• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

oem NA2 facelift hood, mint condition

Impossible to find original hood from a 2004 NSX with original paint,
Mint condition, a few storage scratches, but very minor, missing one side rubber strip.
see pics **
kept for a long time but won't be using it anymore.
great for your NA2 late model frontend conversion project, can't get much better than oem.
never seen one for sale, but Honda original dealer price should be close to 10K.
asking $4,500 obo
if you want the perfect front end conversion, this will be the best hood you can get.
serious buyer can call or text me.
619-957-1686

local pick up prefer.

thanks for looking !!

located in San Diego, CA.

date (2).JPG

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG6.JPG7.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks in advance for posting a dated print/post-it with your username for the revised parts-for-sale requirements.

Thanks in advance for posting a dated print/post-it with your username for the revised parts-for-sale requirements.
Hi:
I am not sure what's the dated print is, can you explain to me, and I will make my post meet requirements.
I was on this forum since 2004 just not active too much due to work and busy, now since I am getting older, ready to catch up with you guys again.... : )
thanks

Jimmy

good luck on this rare item. wish this was around when I was doing my conversion, had to venture to Canada to find one but this one is nice with original paint! good luck to seller

Definitely something that doesn't pop up fs often. Probably second one in 2+ years I've seen. Fyi though it's an 02+ hood not a na2 hood.
thanks !! ya it's easier to call it 02 + hood,
but those cars(02-05) are na2 too / per vin number..
so we all good, now let's find a good home for this pretty hood.
thanks

Jimmy

Hi:
I am not sure what's the dated print is, can you explain to me, and I will make my post meet requirements.
I was on this forum since 2004 just not active too much due to work and busy, now since I am getting older, ready to catch up with you guys again.... : )
thanks

Jimmy
Hey Jimmy:

Welcome back!

Sorry to inconvenience you, but we've been having some fraudsters trying to take advantage of the goodwill and trust of NSX Prime members. They've compromised people's accounts (usually with passwords common between platforms), listed bogus ads using pics from other ads, & ripped people off when they sent the money. Apparently a common scam.

As a result, we've modified the seller rules, similar to other forums. Sellers must post one picture of the item with a post-it note including today's date as well as their username, to prove they actually have the item to sell. Otherwise we will have to delete the ad. Have a look at some other listings to see what I mean. Also, another new request is to be kind to buyers and edit the title of your ad to include "SOLD:" when the item is sold, so a zillion people don't keep clicking in futility.

Buyers would be wise to insist on such a verifying picture prior to sending money on any electronic platform.
(Also, this hood will fit '02-'05 NA1's as well.)

Last edited:
Hey Jimmy:

Welcome back!

Sorry to inconvenience you, but we've been having some fraudsters trying to take advantage of the goodwill and trust of NSX Prime members. They've compromised people's accounts (usually with Passwords common between platforms), listed bogus ads using pics from other ads, & ripped people off.

As a result, we've modified the seller rules, similar to other forums. Sellers must post one picture of the item with a post-it note including today's date as well as their username, to prove they actually have the item to sell. Otherwise we will have to delete the ad. Have a look at some other listings to see what I mean. Also, another new request is to be kind to buyers and edit the title of your ad to include "SOLD:" when the item is sold, so a zillion people don't keep clicking in futility.

Buyers would be wise to insist on such a verifying picture prior to sending money on any electronic platform.
(Also, this hood will fit '02-'05 NA1's as well.)
yes, I totally understand and thanks for your work to keep the prime clean.
here is photo, let me know if it's ok.
thanks

Jimmy

Attachments

• date (2).JPG
    date (2).JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 14
Back