• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Out of Sight Audio - anyone have experience with these units?

I want to run a radio delete plate but still be able to listen to music via my phone using bluetooth. I bought one of these units because it looks like what I need:

http://www.outofsightaudio.com/mark-iii.html

I hooked it up, was able to get power and connect via bluetooth, but I couldn't get any sound. I called the manufacturer for help and he was asking about the car's amp setup and said maybe the amps are not getting power. I have the OEM Bose speakers and thought I remembered reading somewhere that each speaker has its own amp. Can anyone confirm this?

I am trying to use the ipp-758 harness from SOS:

https://www.scienceofspeed.com/inde...eed-proformance-harness-adapters-for-nsx.html

Does anyone with more NSX stereo experience have an idea on how it should be wired to work correctly?<script></script>

Each of the three speaker boxes has it's own amplifier. The amplifier in the passenger footwell also drives the speaker between the seats.

The amplifiers are turned on by the "radio switched power" output from the factory head unit. This is a pink/white wire on the car and I believe an orange wire on your adapter harness. If you don't have it hooked up to anything that could be part of your problem.

Last edited:
Each of the three speaker boxes has it's own amplifier. The amplifier in the passenger footwell also drives the speaker between the seats.

The amplifiers are turned on by the "radio switched power" output from the factory head unit. This is a pink/white wire on the car and I believe an orange wire on your adapter harness. If you don't have it hooked up to anything that could be part of your problem.

Thanks for confirming - I'm going to give it another try this weekend.

<script></script><script></script><script></script><script></script><script></script><script></script><script></script><script></script>

Back