• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PDX area NSX meet and greet

Anyone local interested? Jason/Tom?

Fri after work, Sat or Sun. Venue/timing to be decided.

Sat - Cars and Coffee is an option.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi there,

Thanks for suggesting something.

Saturday a.m. would work well for me. No worries if you guys need to do it another day/time.

Cheers,

Chris Tawney

PS. I think Joe Shook may be a mutual friend of ours. I work with Joe at Kryptiq.

Hey Chris:

Yes, I know Joe very well. He mentioned you when we met for lunch the last time. :)

Sounds good.

Thanks,

Abhi

Hi there,

Thanks for suggesting something.

Saturday a.m. would work well for me. No worries if you guys need to do it another day/time.

Cheers,

Chris Tawney

PS. I think Joe Shook may be a mutual friend of ours. I work with Joe at Kryptiq.

Anyone local interested? Jason/Tom?

Fri after work, Sat or Sun. Venue/timing to be decided.

Sat - Cars and Coffee is an option.

Thanks.

Tough call for me to make. Planned on going into work this weekend to install exhaust and suspension. Hmmmmmm

Jason

Waiting to see if Troon and anyone else chimes in.

Ok, people, cmon out and drive your car a bit :)

- - - Updated - - -

OK I am targeting Cars & Coffee (Cascade Station) on Sat at 8 AM. Please let me know if you would like to attend and maybe meet somewhere and drive together.

Good to see you today, Tom. Hopefully we can have the 2 other owners to join us :)

Anyone up for a meeting this weekend somewhere in Portland? Like to check out the your 2000 Silver and all other NSX nearby.

This weekend is a bit busy for me but next Sat may work better. Ctawney was planning on posting a meet, if he does not I will. Will that work for you?

Back