• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Playing with new camera

View

View

View

View

View

All photos taken with the Nikon CoolPix 990. Awesome Camera!!

[This message has been edited by James Cruz (edited 13 November 2000).]

hey James,

Nice car. What size rims/tires are you using, and also what springs did you put on? Your car looks lower than the average, unless it's because of a smaller rim/tire combo. Thanks

------------------
Richard

Veleno,
Like NSXOTIC said, the rims are made by Fikse and they are the FM/10's. The sizes are 17X8 and 18X10. The tire sizes are 235/40/17 and 285/35/18 respectively.

The car is not really that low IMO. I think the grass is giving that illusion. I have never scraped on speed bumps, and don't have problems going in and out of shopping centers and driveways. The front spoiler does touch parking stones a lot. Doh!!!

Todd, I saw the new pics on your site. They have increased the value of your website considerably. ha, ha. Your site is really starting to look great! Keep up the good work.

[This message has been edited by James Cruz (edited 14 November 2000).]

James,

Hey awesome car, I love the rims excellent choice. You said you have a 17X8 in front do you happen to know the offset? I have a 17X8 as well but I have a 215/40 on mine and the tire is a bit streched and I was looking to get a wider tire sometime for the front but was affraid it would stick out of the fenders. I believe mine 17s are a 46mm offset. Anyways great car and keep it up, and have fun with your camera. I know I've had LOTS of fun with my Sony.
smile.gif

Purevil,
Thanks for the compliments. If I told you I didn't know the offsets to my rims would I sound like a bonehead? I just ordered them for an NSX and they showed up. I will check my paper work tonight when I get home (I also placed a call to Fikse) and get back to you as soon as I know something. Plan on seeing a lot more pics of my ride. Hopefully in a little nicer setting.

James,

Thanks for the quick response. I didn't think you'd be a bone head if you didn't know! HAHAHA I didn't know my fronts until I swapped my stocks for storage. Mine were in printed on the inner rim. Again thanks for your help and keep posting pics.

Back