• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

pre-NSXPO meet at Fair Lakes Kohl's

Are you attending NSXPO this year? Have questions, thoughts, suggestions? Want info on a group caravan down?

Seems like this weekend would be a great opportunity for people in the Greater DC area to meet up and get organized prior to traveling down to NSXPO this weekend. The car show at Kohl's in Fair Lakes is a great venue as it has a lot of room and isn't crazy early in the morning. I'd say you can get there anytime between 9AM-10:30AM. If there is going to be more than just Fred and I there, lets take the back row parking (highlighted in red in the image below) and make a group out of it.

9zfe.jpg

Thanks for setting this up Dan; I think it'll be good to get some NSXPO logistics figured out before the drive!

Sorry Dan, but heading down to NC early Sunday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone at NSXPO next Friday.

I may be in RTP on biz and will try to extend for weekend for expo.

Dan - see you Sun at FCC.

Bryan should be done with motor swap by then...

Last edited:
I can come this Sunday and I think Jay "syndicate" will also come. What time?

Dan, If you are leaving NSXPO on Tuesday the 15th, Jeanne and I would love to caravan with you back to DC area. We are staying at the W in Washington on Tuesday/Wednesday evening. (Caps hockey game)
I will most certainly take you up on that and hope that we can get together in DC

I will most certainly take you up on that and hope that we can get together in DC

Dan, I lost your phone# while I was high (1000mg of Pred) a few months back ........., no not meth. Please PM me your cell and I will do same.
Looking forward to DC with you both.

-Rich

Sorry, my mind slipped on the dates - I am staying for the track event and won't be back in DC until Wednesday, so no go on the caravan. However, perhaps we can still meet up while you are in town.

No worries. So far, the caravan is looking pretty light (JHouser, FF Drifter & me), so if you want to get in on a departure let me know your plans and we will see what we can work out.

Back